Back to forum
rss 206 weeks ago
I submitted my first design recently, but how long does it take to hear back from Teefury if you're chosen? If I'm not printed by Teefury I will submit elsewhere, but I would hate to submit elsewhere and then find out Teefury was interested.
10Comments
    206 weeks ago
    Dang, Alain. No avatar, no profile words?
    For Shame!
    206 weeks ago
    Haven't gotten around to it. Doesn't answer the question though :P
    206 weeks ago
    Notification times differ, but if it's been more than a week or two, odds are that it isn't a good fit for us.
    206 weeks ago
    Hmm... I've been wondering about how about to submit a print. I'm probably blind and it's right in front of my face.. but I'm blonde, so bare with me :P
    206 weeks ago
    Megume said: Hmm... I've been wondering about how about to submit a print.

That is one of the questions answered on the Service page :) It is also possible to email a curator directly to submit, but we ask that however you decide to submit a design, you only submit each design once.
    206 weeks ago
    we need an embarrassing default avatar pic to inspire people to customize theirs

like somebody's butt crack lol
    206 weeks ago
    ^Agreed!
    206 weeks ago
    WinterArtwork said: we need an embarrassing default avatar pic to inspire people to customize theirs

like somebody's butt crack lol

haha!
    205 weeks ago
    MJ said: Notification times differ, but if it's been more than a week or two, odds are that it isn't a good fit for us.

Thanks.
    PS: Why is everybody so OCD about the default avatar pic?
    205 weeks ago
    Why thank ya, MJ