Back to forum
rss 220 weeks ago
I did this a looong time ago and have wanted to submit it, but feared rejection. Some feedback may be helpful.

Hope I did it right.
Photobucket
10Comments
    220 weeks ago
    Yes!
    220 weeks ago
    It's clearly a striking image, but it lacks a certain clever twist that TF tees are more accustomed to. I'd say it's a bit of a toss up.
    220 weeks ago
    I love grenades/war? Neat design
    220 weeks ago
    I feel you Rikasu, but i feel like this design needs more. maybe a gunshot coming out of one side of the heart? Just an idea. But i think you have a start here. Oh and maybe make the heart the grenade?
    220 weeks ago
    reminds me of a crappy emo album cover
    220 weeks ago
    that is a good start..

When thinking of imagery.... in my opinion (such as an individual weapon i.e granade) make it more creative with a subtle story...

Look at these examples of kick azz prints in my opinion

detcol_Collect_DovePeace1.jpg

detcol_COLLECT_violentP1.jpg

220 weeks ago
    Kthx everyone i'll get to work.
    220 weeks ago
    It's good groundwork but I think to get printed it has to be more unique.
    Depending on if your going more toward the artsy side or sarcastic/clever side you may want to add more. If your going for artsy, maybe some foliage or something. And if your going for sarcastic/clever make it more of a statement.
    220 weeks ago
    I dont dislike your print, but it just rings a little too close to the stuff Green Day was doing with their "American idiot" album art for me to want to own a shirt with this design. I do like the concept of it all, I jus tfeel like it's slightly overplayed.
    220 weeks ago
    I Promise I'm not just trying to be negative, I seriously hope you post more work soon and look forward to seeing it!