Back to forum
rss 207 weeks ago
http://teefury.com/forum/1858/Will_Lose_weight_to_wear_Teefury_Shirts

^^^ This gave me an idea!!!!

ummmm i think we should start a little competition!

everyone whos looking to lose weight can email me on www.teebanter.com with their weight and height and ill calculate their bmis..... and then in like 6 months we can figure out who has lost the most according to their bmis... and ill buy them a shirt!!!!

one shirt though... im no rockafeller.

and if you want to keep me updated once a week i can post who is in the lead!!!!

Everyone has until May10th to email me if you want to enter the competition.

THEN IT IS A FIGHT TO THE DEATH!!!

Ok... well... a fight to be healthy.... and everyone can post before and after pics!!!
17Comments
    207 weeks ago
    my name is melbel on teebanter too... just so there is no confusion.
    207 weeks ago
    207 weeks ago
    Ok, I am In it to win it. That T-shirt I mean. And I choose to lose (the extra weight :) I'm gonna get to you on teebanter and give you my stats. My goal is to fit into my Dexter Morgan's Lad T-shirt that I can't get into at the moment.
    207 weeks ago
    I'm in.
    207 weeks ago
    maybe i should have titled this "chance at a free shirt" then people would read it.
    207 weeks ago
    love this idea. i'll be everyone's number one cheerleader from the sidelines!
    207 weeks ago
    I've gained a few pounds recently. Maybe it's time I get my ass in shape as well!
    206 weeks ago
    Im in! Id like to be able to order the shirts for females at some point!
    206 weeks ago
    I'm in. My FOTC shirt needs to fit better, asap.
    206 weeks ago
    you know im in :P
    206 weeks ago
    Love this idea. I'm in - definitely!
    206 weeks ago
    Ooh. I wanna be in. :D I wanna cut down to a female small or fit better in a medium.
    206 weeks ago
    i'd just like to mention that last night i bought my first pairs of shorts in about 5 years. i'm wearing a pair today and for the first time in forever i don't feel embarrassed about my bare legs. WEIGHT LOSS RULES!
    206 weeks ago
    This is a good Idea. I like it... I am in, I will hit you up today after I get home from work...

Actually It might take a day, I am not sure of my weight, and I don't think "Kinda Chunky" works for BMI
    206 weeks ago
    where do we sign up?
    194 weeks ago
    I'm too late but sweet idea :D I need my shirtz to fit better too. Good luck everyone!
    194 weeks ago
    I need to lose weight too. I'm in that place right now where a size L is too small and a size XL is too big.

Good luck everyone! I can't wait to see everyone's progress