35Comments
    220 weeks ago

Better Acoustic than the actual song.
    220 weeks ago

Better acoustic than the actual song.
    220 weeks ago
    220 weeks ago
    God KHAAAAAAAN video won't upload
    Song's called Rum Is For Drinking, Not For Burning, by Senses Fail.
    220 weeks ago
    220 weeks ago
    hmm not letting me post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhkRDDw28eM
    220 weeks ago
    Let your ears soak this in......

220 weeks ago

Let your ears soak this in......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wobu_4uASfE
    220 weeks ago
    Currently listening to new Gogol Bordello album Trans-Continental Hustle.
    220 weeks ago
    today in the car on the way to work i listened to Misery Index - "Traitors". so good. i love me some death metal!

12560-traitors.jpg
    220 weeks ago
    ^ Love me some Misery Index!
    220 weeks ago
    Knuckle Knuts said: ^ Love me some Misery Index!

heck yeah!! what other bands do you like? i'm way into death metal (more than anyone should be), and i love speed and Japanese grind too. but my favorite is THRAAAAAAAAASH :-D
    220 weeks ago
    laurzipan said:
    heck yeah!! what other bands do you like? i'm way into death metal (more than anyone should be), and i love speed and Japanese grind too. but my favorite is THRAAAAAAAAASH :-D

I love all kinds of music, not much metal lately, but I have been digging on some Old Wounds by Young Widows, Fathomless Mastery by Bloodbath (if you love death metal then this should be in heavy rotation), Watershed by Opeth, All Bees to the Sea by Taint and Axe to Fall by Converge (this album is beyond sick).

My non-metal listening has pretty much been cornered by The Black Keys, Broken Bells, Dead Meadow, Beck and The Gorillaz. I could go on and on about music, but it's time for some lunchins. Burritos beware!
    220 weeks ago
    My last.fm is bananbra, I scrobble everything I listen to (except on vinyl). Go ahead and add me on last.fm if you want to.

I'm listening to Beulah's "When Your Heartstrings Break" album right now, but I like anything good within these genres: Post-rock, punk, post-punk, "indie" pop/rock, jazz, post-metal, hip-hop, some twee, some metal, some screamo. Very eclectic taste, but still picky. I LOVE music.
    220 weeks ago
    uhhhhhh Axe To Fall is Converge's best album after Jane Doe. i also *really* love You Fail Me. i can't help myself.
    220 weeks ago
    Knuckle Knuts said:
    I love all kinds of music, not much metal lately, but I have been digging on some Old Wounds by Young Widows, Fathomless Mastery by Bloodbath (if you love death metal then this should be in heavy rotation), Watershed by Opeth, All Bees to the Sea by Taint and Axe to Fall by Converge (this album is beyond sick).

I don't listen to that much metal, but those records by Opeth and Converge are both great. I guess I'll have to check out the other bands you mentioned, looks like we've got similar tastes!
    220 weeks ago
    the new M.I.A. song. cant stop listening to it
    220 weeks ago
    laurzipan said: uhhhhhh Axe To Fall is Converge's best album after Jane Doe. i also *really* love You Fail Me. i can't help myself.

Anything post Jane Doe is pretty much brilliant. I might be in the minority here, but I think Axe to Fall is their best album.
    220 weeks ago
    big bang - Korean music
    220 weeks ago
    I was listening to "The Broken Vow"(I think it's called) off of Jane Doe the other night haha.

Oh yeah, hey peoples! just embed the vids, makes me less lazy checkin' out what you listen to ;)
    220 weeks ago
    Knuckle Knuts said:
    laurzipan said: uhhhhhh Axe To Fall is Converge's best album after Jane Doe. i also *really* love You Fail Me. i can't help myself.

Anything post Jane Doe is pretty much brilliant. I might be in the minority here, but I think Axe to Fall is their best album.

93185.jpg

'converge' effin' rule smiley_headbang.gif

i listen to a lot of hardcore/punk/metal kinda stuff, but by far that's not all in my playlist.

i also like the work of 'mike patton' a lot. all the way from 'faith no more' to 'fantomas.'

last concert i visited was 'good clean fun' - awesome guys
    normal_100_6422%7E0.jpg
    220 weeks ago
    Knuckle Knuts said:

off topic but the lead singer of converge is a super talented artist and graphic designer and a huge inspiration for me

convergejanedoe.jpg
    220 weeks ago
    I'm listening to "What's Next" on the 'This Beautiful Life' album by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy.
    220 weeks ago

One of the two country songs I really like
    220 weeks ago

• Load More Comments