Back to forum
rss 208 weeks ago
So it's been a couple months since TeeFury claimed they had to remove the archive in order to make some changes to the site. When exactly does TeeFury plan to return the archive then?
13Comments
    208 weeks ago
    note that all "beef" should be interpreted to mean "a r c h i v e"
    208 weeks ago
    All the shirts are listed on their Facebook . Just look under their "photos" tab.
    208 weeks ago
    wondering the same thing. all the talk about TeeFury 2.0 ....
    208 weeks ago
    i hate using the facebook page for that, the quality is allways so poor. as long as teefury 2.0 is nothing like teextile 2.o
    208 weeks ago
    lazytulip said: All the shirts are listed on their Facebook . Just look under their "photos" tab.

No, ALL their shirts are not on their facebook. I assume you've just recently started visiting TeeFury?
    208 weeks ago
    matt2kool said: wondering the same thing. all the talk about TeeFury 2.0 ....

Don't worry, it's still being worked on! Nothing awesome is easy :)
    208 weeks ago
    NeoAkira said:
    lazytulip said: All the shirts are listed on their Facebook . Just look under their "photos" tab.

No, ALL their shirts are not on their facebook. I assume you've just recently started visiting TeeFury?

no, your assumptions are wrong.
    208 weeks ago
    ^ Agreed. I assume you haven't read the forums if you don't know who she is
    208 weeks ago
    Thanks Niku and Mike
    @NeoAkira, sorry for the use of the word "all", guess I should have said "recent".
    208 weeks ago
    NeoAkira said:

Everyone knows what happens when people assume right?
    208 weeks ago
    Yep ;)
    208 weeks ago
    Yeah, programming takes time people.. usually around 3 - 4 months for people with lives on something awesome (programmer experience)
    208 weeks ago
    i miss reading old interviews and comments