Back to forum
rss 207 weeks ago
Maybe I missed something, but what happened to the teaser on facebook a couple weeks ago talking about zombies? Anybody have a clue about this one?

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/TeeFury/61224900854?v=wall&story_fbid=112901502065188
39Comments
    207 weeks ago
    They're still coming. Zombies are notoriously slow-moving ;)
    207 weeks ago
    As well they should be.

Fast-moving olympic qualifying zombies offend me greatly.
    207 weeks ago

slow moving like Romero's zombies. Not the rapid-remake zombies. Those sprinting zombies don't really seem like zombies.

however, I will say that 28 days was a treat, and ZombieLand was worth a good laugh (thanks Bill Murray)

207 weeks ago
    just jumping in as an anal retentive zombie film watcher to point out that 28 Days Later had no zombies...only infected people.

just sayin'
    207 weeks ago
    kayper said: just jumping in as an anal retentive zombie film watcher to point out that 28 Days Later had no zombies...only infected people.

just sayin'

True story! haha I always have ths argument with people, I jsut refer to the infeted as "Zombie-esque" for arguments sake haha
    207 weeks ago
    Here's a fantastic article for you!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2008/nov/04/television-simon-pegg-dead-set

Simon Pegg on why Zombies shouldn't be allowed to run
    207 weeks ago
    What I don't understand is that if it's an evolved version of rabies why don't they attack each other? I mean rabid dogs will attack each other
    207 weeks ago
    kayper said: just jumping in as an anal retentive zombie film watcher to point out that 28 Days Later had no zombies...only infected people.

just sayin'

oh, yeah- I agree. I was transitioning from the rapid sprinting zombies of the "Dawn of the Dead" remake with Ving Rhames, which got me thinking about the just-as-fast 28 Days peeps.

we're in total agreement with this :)

207 weeks ago
    MJ said: They're still coming. Zombies are notoriously slow-moving ;)

wakka wakka!
    207 weeks ago
    ^ Pacman zombie?!
    207 weeks ago
    Jestik said:
    we're in total agreement with this :)

this makes me happy.
    207 weeks ago
    Bill Murray in Zombieland = best cameo ever.

13432_1254081346629_1067403024_842218_5014632_n.jpg
    Is it Halloween yet?
    207 weeks ago
    well, that picture just made my day
    207 weeks ago
    whhiitt said: well, that picture just made my day

I aim to please. I really should've posted this in the random photo thread.
    207 weeks ago
    id say its very on topic
    zombies and all
    diggin the old school suit vibe
    very night of the living deadish
    :)
    207 weeks ago
    ^ That was last Halloween. About 20 bucks at a thrift store and I had my costume. :) I don't really care if zombies are getting played out, they'll always have a place in my heart.
    207 weeks ago
    MJ said: They're still coming. Zombies are notoriously slow-moving ;)

That they are... And they hate fast food.
    207 weeks ago
    Knuckle Knuts said: ^ That was last Halloween. About 20 bucks at a thrift store and I had my costume. :) I don't really care if zombies are getting played out, they'll always have a place in my heart.

zombies... getting.. played out?!
    i havent heard such a thing
    its all this new age technology
    1950 b movies are where its at.
    you wear your zombie costume loud and proud, kitty cat :)
    207 weeks ago
    since zombies crave flesh they really should eat eatch other since that's what they are made of
    207 weeks ago
    love zombies :) can't wait for a zombie shirt!!! @knuckle knuts: nice pic!
    207 weeks ago
    zombies crave living flesh, zombie flesh is dead
    207 weeks ago
    simwells said: zombies crave living flesh, zombie flesh is dead

which also disproves the theory that lots of zombie survivalists have that a woman on her "monthly statement" will mean more zombies. Dead tissue does not = zombie want.
    207 weeks ago
    ^ Alive or recently alive. And traditionally speaking they crave brain since they lack brain function. Kind of like vampires with blood
    206 weeks ago
    kayper said:
    simwells said: zombies crave living flesh, zombie flesh is dead

which also disproves the theory that lots of zombie survivalists have that a woman on her "monthly statement" will mean more zombies. Dead tissue does not = zombie want.

Ok so true old school romero style zombies are the best obviously. None of that return of the living dead brain craving can't be killed by any means or fast sprinting remake smurf. My question is how do they find you? I don't see how it can be smell seeing as they are dead and prolly stink anyway. Sight? I'd say no since you see many eyeless still going after people. Sound..? Again it would not make sense for something dead to have better senses then it did when it was alive and being in a group of zombies would make hearing someone alive hiding somewhere impossible. So how the hell do then find humans?
    206 weeks ago
    Zombie shirt is today!!! Just saw it on www.teevil.us!!! :)
    Awesome!
  • Load More Comments