Back to forum
rss 297 weeks ago
Shipped from California to Seattle.

Unless you want your shirt fitting very tightly, I'd suggest ordering two sizes up and then drying it down to size. Unfortunately, I'm not a thin person, so I have no way of ordering up two sizes. Most likely won't be placing anymore orders because of the fit issue. Bummer.
5Comments
    296 weeks ago
    i see. there shipping does take a very long time. ive had an order processing for the passed, jeez, almost week.
    296 weeks ago
    i finally got the "my tank is empty" shirt yesterday. much to my dismay, a women's medium, which normally fits me wonderfully, doesn't even come close to fitting. "snug" isn't even an adequate description. i'm so bummed because i also ordered the "jellybot" shirt in the same size and now i know it will not fit once it gets here. so lame. i'm thinking of ordering a men's small next time and maybe i will get a shirt i can actually wear. it figures though, i never buy clothes and this time i get 2 shirts and i cannot wear them. anyway, yes, shipping takes forever. that's fine by me since it's only 2 dollars. then it's a nice little surprise the day you do receive it.
    296 weeks ago
    At least you got yours. I still haven't received mine! Even though it says it was delivered today. I guess I'll never get it. Smart Post isn't a very smart option, especially when combined with a shipping error.
    296 weeks ago
    i'm sad for you.
    296 weeks ago
    I'm not sure when/if I will recieve the first shirt I ordered. Aparently it's "Undeliverable as Addressed" ... and yet the second shirt I ordered has already been delieved to the same address ... i'm not sure how that works