Back to forum
rss 207 weeks ago
IDK how many of you are Fans of Freddie Krueger but i think it would be AWESOME if one of the TeeFury Artists came up with something nice prior to the movies release, i would so love to go watch the Movie on April 30th with a Teefury Freddie Tee, man that would so totally make my century!!!

lotsa love

JMONA
12Comments
    207 weeks ago
    I'll up a sketch later but i have been working on a cartoon brawl between lil' versions of Jayson, Freddy, Mike Myers, letherface and pinhead. i might add the scream dude
    207 weeks ago
    sorry, but JEH is not "wack"; that man's freakin' awesome. And, while i do love Robert Englund, JEH will make a fine Freddy (and hopefully not make so many cheesy one liners in the process).

Dearest Bio,
    would buy in a second. And probably buy a backup.

But plz do not add the scream guy. 70s/early 80s horror icons all the way.
    207 weeks ago
    although, as with Pinhead i support anything remotely connected to Clive Barker

EG- "Midnight Meat Train" best kills i have seen in one hot minute. Stuff horror fangirl dreams are made of.
    207 weeks ago
    kayper, i need to find you on the internet via twitter or facebook or something
    207 weeks ago
    I'm stoked for this simply because Jackie Earle Haley is playing Freddie. He was all kinds of awesome in Watchmen. I think he'll make a KHAAAAAAAN fine Fred Krueger.
    207 weeks ago
    biotwist said: kayper, i need to find you on the internet via twitter or facebook or something

http://www.facebook.com/missandthrowpee
    205 weeks ago
    That would rock, even now! I'm a huge horror fan, and Freddy is my favorite antagonist!

I think that a pop cultural icon like Freddy would really sell well!

I even have Freddy dunks! XD I love them so...
    Photobucket

205 weeks ago
    kayper said: although, as with Pinhead i support anything remotely connected to Clive Barker

EG- "Midnight Meat Train" best kills i have seen in one hot minute. Stuff horror fangirl dreams are made of.

I think I love you...
    205 weeks ago
    comic_junkie said: That would rock, even now! I'm a huge horror fan, and Freddy is my favorite antagonist!

Photobucket

Holy WesleyCrusher!! Those shoes are freakin awesome! Where did you find these?
    205 weeks ago
    comic_junkie said: That would rock, even now! I'm a huge horror fan, and Freddy is my favorite antagonist!

Photobucket

Awesome dunks, i have a pair as well. Along with the Jason Vorhees nikes but they aren't nearly as cool.

The "dexters" are my favorite at the moment along with the Dancin Stars adidias shelltops.
    205 weeks ago
    Rah. said:

Photobucket

Awesome dunks, i have a pair as well. Along with the Jason Vorhees nikes but they aren't nearly as cool.

The "dexters" are my favorite at the moment along with the Dancin Stars adidias shelltops.

That's awesome! Where did you find your Jasons?
    205 weeks ago
    knightsee said:

Photobucket

Holy WesleyCrusher!! Those shoes are freakin awesome! Where did you find these?

Ebay! You can probably find a pair or two for sale there. :)