Back to forum
rss 221 weeks ago
The prices for these tees are amazing
But the shipping is far too expensive for me.

Anyone else live outside the US?
23Comments
    221 weeks ago
    I live in the States, but, mind me asking how much shipping is for you?
    221 weeks ago
    It either comes to $18 with no tracking or $33 with tracking D;
    221 weeks ago
    Awwww, wow I didn't expect it to be that high :( yeah I can see why you hate that, so sorry Isla!

I know they're are a lot of others on TeeFury that live outside the U.S., Simwells lives in the U.K. too, I believe...
    221 weeks ago
    i think even with the unsecure shipping is the prize rather cheap. i mean 18 $ for one shirt is like 14 € and if i wanted to buy here - in germany - a shirt they are way more expensive for that quality..

on the other hand i often order 3 shirts, so each shirt ist 12 $ instead of 18 $ and for that prize i always find one to buy it off me ;)
    221 weeks ago
    invadersim said:
    on the other hand i often order 3 shirts, so each shirt ist 12 $ instead of 18 $ and for that prize i always find one to buy it off me ;)

... or i enjoy giving it away, cause what's better than making a friend smile :-D
    221 weeks ago
    I live in the UK too! The price for one tee comes to $18 I think, which works out about £11...which is good, but 3 - 5 weeks is suuuch a long time, especially with no tracking. $33 for tracking comes to about £22 which is too high :(
    221 weeks ago
    i live in sweden and the shipping is the same. but i think $18 for 1 shirt is pretty cheap so it's worth ordering it from teefury. :)
    221 weeks ago
    I live in Barbados (it's where Rihanna's from if you have no clue)

duty here is 60%...I have to buy most of my tees during sales so I don't get completely butt raped at the post office :(
    221 weeks ago
    We've talked about thos before and what a few people came up with was pretty solid.

Say you order 3 designs a week. That is roughly 12 shirts a month which with shipping is 216 bucks. Ouch.

So instead have every shirt purchased that month sent to one of us on teefury who happens to be in the USA. The same 12 shirts would come out to 132(less even if we ordered some of the same ones and saved more on shipping). Then at the end of the month all the shirts are shipped to you at once which roughly costs between 15-25 bucks.

So at the end of the month you save like 50 bucks which brings your price much closer to ours at around 12.50 per shirt instead of 18.
    221 weeks ago
    Shipping cost is $9 to me in Australia, so $18.00USD total.

With exhange rate works out to around $19.40 AUD, which is not bad value considering the quality of the shirt and screen printing.

Gotta stop spending money on here though or all I'll have left is the shirt on my back...and in my closet, and in my drawers, and in my wifes closet...
    221 weeks ago
    I'm from Toronto and shipping is surprisingly cheap; $14 w/o tracking. I never track my tee's because I use paypal. If they lose it they'll give me my money back. So it's really cheap and awesome! even with the 2 week wait.
    221 weeks ago
    begee08 said: Shipping cost is $9 to me in Australia, so $18.00USD total.

With exhange rate works out to around $19.40 AUD, which is not bad value considering the quality of the shirt and screen printing.

Gotta stop spending money on here though or all I'll have left is the shirt on my back...and in my closet, and in my drawers, and in my wifes closet...

Same here...a t-shirt delivered to your door here in Australia for roughly $20 is outstanding.

In shops your are likely to be paying more than that for similar styles shirts anyway.

I see no reason for complaints.
    221 weeks ago
    Yup as mentioned I'm in the UK and shipping doesn't really bother me as they still work out cheaper than buying any other tee worth it's salt here. Also mine generally arrive in roughly a week (5 days has been the fastest) from shipping and I'd much rather pay $9 and get it in 1-3 weeks than order from say shirt.woot pay $5 and it take 4-10 weeks (from experience)
    221 weeks ago
    I live in the UK too, $18 is about £12 which is still very cheap compare to the t-shirts in the UK, though the only bad thing is how long the shipping takes. Am still waiting for my first 2 shirts to come...
    221 weeks ago

If you guys want to move to the U.S., I've saved you a place. When you get here, I'll even throw you a tea party.

221 weeks ago
    I ordered my first shirt a few weeks back and paid 18 dollars as well. After the email that said it was on it's way, it took about a week and a half to arrive, instead of the 3-5 weeks they stated.
    Shipping costs are high, but still an awesome tee for 18 dollars isn't that much. And the grab bag was a great deal for us, overseas customers, too.
    221 weeks ago
    Jestik said:

If you guys want to move to the U.S., I've saved you a place. When you get here, I'll even throw you a tea party.

I'm actually flying in tomorrow.....so I'll hold you to that.
    221 weeks ago
    I just ordered a t-shirt. No tracking, done it through Paypal just to be safe if it doesn't turn up. That t-shirt is awesome and for $18, came to about £11.75 today with exchange and all. which is still £4 less than some shirts over here. But the 3-5 week wait is lame but its worth it.
    118 weeks ago
    $18 os only £11 for a tshirt
    118 weeks ago
    I live in Sweden, but the shipping is not that bad for me. I think it's $6 for one tee (I've ordered like 10 shirts by now).
    Wonder why it's so expensive to ship to the UK?
    118 weeks ago
    Or is it 9? Not sure now, but I think it's 6..
    But no matter wich one it is, it is really cheap. I can't get a nice shirt in a store for that price in Sweden.
    118 weeks ago
    I traded a shirt with weasley, I mailed it first class from Atlanta, Georgia, USA to Sweden it cost $6.12 to ship & arrived in about 10 days. I also mailed a package with 2 shirts to London and it was $10.25. I really don't think those shipping prices are over the top, we were comfortable with it.
    118 weeks ago
    iwontwait said: I live in the UK too! The price for one tee comes to $18 I think, which works out about £11...which is good, but 3 - 5 weeks is suuuch a long time, especially with no tracking. $33 for tracking comes to about £22 which is too high :(

£11 including shipping is great, way cheaper than buying in the UK at times!

I don't mind the shipping times as I forget what I ordered and it is a surprise when it arrives.

I'm off to Manchester now in my Caffeine Powers Activate! tee