Back to forum
rss 297 weeks ago
i made a post to better display some of the designs I have blogged about but never seen printed. I think all of them would be a welcome choice. Check it
http://www.taddict.com/blog/2008/08/07/46-total-anothersite-and-design-by-humans-submissions-that-should-be-printed/
38Comments
    297 weeks ago
    I see today that Edgar R. McHerly is listed on the artist page.

SERIOUSLY, anything of his that you print will be much appreciated by a hardcore fan base over at Woot.
    297 weeks ago
    That's a great list! I've got $500 I can spare (I suppose) so I'm all for these. Do they all fit within the limit on number of colors? Also, does Tee Fury ever contact artists asking for specific old designs or do they stay more hands-off and wait for the artists to take the initiative? I'd be happy to eat nothing but ramen and mac & cheese for 6 weeks while I spent all my food money on these.

Unfortunately for my wallet I think When Pandas Attack will be printed at anothersite unless they are insane and pass on it, so it'll cost me an extra $6-7 buying it there but still be worth every penny.
    297 weeks ago
    By the way, taddict, you were way too hard on Burnswell last December. I own at least half a dozen of their shirts and the printing is good on them all. Maybe I just missed the follow-up you promised Alan after he explained the problem he had with his first printer but I never saw one. I did however see posts in woot forums advising people to not submit their work to Burnswell based on your negative review. Burnswell has been shut down for what, about five months? Maybe once they get going again, IF they get going again, you can finally do that follow-up. I don't know Alan except very casually; we talked a few times about doing a shirt and he was a good, honest guy who deserved better. I've worked with some scummy people who were just out to make a buck and he wasn't one of them. Anyway, I'll jump off my soapbox now.
    297 weeks ago
    thanks for the mention.
    297 weeks ago
    "Do they all fit within the limit on number of colors? "

i have no idea, but all of them deserve a print and I am sure the artist can adjust some to fit if needed.

"By the way, taddict, you were way too hard on Burnswell last December"

I didn't do a follow up because I never had a chance to buy a newer item from them. I called the store out on a crappy print job that Burnswell should have told their customers about in the first place. It wasn't until my post that he came out and explained it. If he was honest he should have let his customers know the prints were second quality. When he opens (if) his new bursnwell shop, he can send me a sample and i will gladly review it on my blog.
    297 weeks ago
    "Maybe I just missed the follow-up you promised Alan after he explained the problem he had with his first printer but I never saw one."

I never promised anything..
    look at the post once more
    http://www.taddict.com/blog/2007/12/28/burnswell-not-so-savvy/
    295 weeks ago
    Has "When Pandas Attack" been printed? Any chance it'll be printed at TeeFury? I want it. :D
    295 weeks ago
    I would buy this one for sure:
    http://www.somewhereelse.com/vote/detail/13014
    That's exactly how I'm feeling right now haha.
    295 weeks ago
    http://www.anothersite.com/submission/171252/When_Pandas_Attack?streetteam=silent1643
    I feel exactly like an angry panda. [:
    I would buy ^^ for sure. :D
    295 weeks ago
    @dcbeatty
    @puni

yeah i really like the work jimiyo and collisiontheory did on that design, it should be picked up by someone else, but i think anothersite has the rights on it for 90 days once it was submitted
    295 weeks ago
    word@taddict
    That makes me sad, 3 months? XD
    295 weeks ago
    THEY HAVE PROBABLY ALREADY BEEN TOLD IT WILL PRINT. SO JUST KEEP AN EYE OUT
    295 weeks ago
    I agree with the 'bot, that panda design is way too good to not be printed.
    295 weeks ago
    Haha, I didn't realize they were still deciding. XD
    I thought it wasn't going to be printed, haha. :P
    295 weeks ago
    Ok, it's been five weeks now. PLEASE print something by Edgar R. McHerly.

(please, please, please)

:)
    295 weeks ago
    I'll second the begging for an edgar shirt. please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease. :) I love his more off the wall designs.
    295 weeks ago
    thirded on an Edgar.
    295 weeks ago
    Me four. Edgar, please.
    295 weeks ago
    Another one I dig is this one:

Spider Witch

dsladek did that one and it's awesome. I bet he or she could easily be reached at Woot.
    295 weeks ago
    that's a cool one (and he's a he btw) but not my favorite that he's done. My fav would have to be my username shirt design, which rocks. :)

http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=13879,

But I have too many favorite edgar shirts to list here, so its gotta be edgar first.
    295 weeks ago
    @angelinajolieslips

i really like that spider witch design!
    295 weeks ago
    @ AttilaTheMom: wow you got a shirt all your own, that's awesome! but could the rest of us wear that one, esepecially if we're not moms?

I registered at Woot and wandered around early this a.m. and that is one huge place, lol. Found a couple forums but you could get lost there and I did. :) Can't vote til I buy a shirt but don't find many of theirs that I like, unfortunately.
    295 weeks ago
    Edgar McHerly please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    294 weeks ago
    Thank you thank you for our lovely edgar shirt. :)
    293 weeks ago
    Thanks for the mention justin. Jimiyo and I are really hoping they print the angry panda too!
  • Load More Comments