Back to forum
rss 208 weeks ago
I figured I'd start a thread in which everybody can tell what they got in their grab bags.

I have yet to get mine, so I can't tell yet. Hope it's something nice...
391Comments
    208 weeks ago
    the grab bag was yesterday...no one got theirs yet.
    208 weeks ago
    Definetly bump this when we do though
    208 weeks ago
    this is like calling shotgun when youre still inside the house and cant see the car. >:|
    208 weeks ago
    niku said: this is like calling shotgun when youre still inside the house and cant see the car. >:|

Indeed.
    208 weeks ago
    Fail post is fail.
    208 weeks ago
    Waiting for shipping confirmation. Emailed them to see if I can just pick it up but no answer :( haha
    208 weeks ago
    niku said: this is like calling shotgun when youre still inside the house and cant see the car. >:|

I didn't want to bump this thread but i lol'd at that Niku =P just thought you should know!
    208 weeks ago
    or we could test out our psychic powers
    208 weeks ago
    ^ Maam I stare at goats to do that
    208 weeks ago
    Surfacing said:

I didn't want to bump this thread but i lol'd at that Niku =P just thought you should know!

:P
    207 weeks ago
    Anyone get shipping confirmation yet? VERY curious to see what 2 shirts I got!!
    207 weeks ago
    ...Not me. I will haunt my mailbox till then!
    207 weeks ago
    I've been showing cases of anxiety, mostly poking my head out of my front door to see if fedex left a black bag at my door step a few times a day =/
    207 weeks ago
    Got mine earlier today.

List:

The Forgotten Mutant Ninja Turtle
    Toastbusters
    Who's Your Daddy
    United Rocks against Scissors and Paper
    Change is Good
    He Who Giveth
    Super Soup
    Lucatdors
    Mice's Harvest (Yeah it was in my grab bag!)

Wish I could've gotten:
    Super Mario Sushi
    Artoos Premium Beer
    Posed Hedgehog Skeletal System

Anywho it was still a good grab for me. I just wish I would've grabbed 9 shirts on the last grab bag too lol.
    207 weeks ago
    Got my grab bag today. Here's what I got:

United Rocks against Scissors and Paper (XXL)
    Glade (XXL)
    Kitty Biker(XXL)

I'd be willing to trade/sell any of them. Let me know what you got in XXL and hopefully we can make a trade. Especially interested in Owlnaut, What Goes Around Comes Around, Sink Their Bones Davy Jones, Fear and Loathing, Bat & Robin, Things Just Got Real, or any Looooost or Dancin Stars shirts.
    207 weeks ago
    I'm waiting for my 6.
    I still have a 3 stooges as birds and a GandALF shirt in Mens medium
    if anyone wants one.
    I'm hoping for at least one cool Looooost or Dancin Stars shirt.
    207 weeks ago
    I didnt' think this was new thread worthy so thought I'd ask here.
    If you guys are gunna be trading shirts with each other, what do you guys ship them in? I was hoping of just taking off the sticker(hopefully cleanly) with my address on that black teefury bag that my Dexter shirt came in and replacing it with the person's so I could save $ on a package. Think that'll work if it's taped up really well?
    206 weeks ago
    what i do is take the teefury bag, fold it over so my shipping label/the logo is on the inside, put the shirt in, and tape an address on it, so it just looks like a black bag. tape it up real nice and youre set.

if you did it right, it will be half the size of what it was originally.
    206 weeks ago
    3 of 4 grab bags arrived today!
    What I got (All in L Mens):

Storm In A Teacup
    Kitty Biker
    Bad Eggs
    U.R.A.S.P.
    Fear And Loathing
    Death Dancin Invaders
    Emopolis
    Things Just Got Real
    Spock On!

Still waiting on the last grab bag, but really happy with what I've got so far!
    206 weeks ago
    niku said: what i do is take the teefury bag, fold it over so my shipping label/the logo is on the inside, put the shirt in, and tape an address on it, so it just looks like a black bag. tape it up real nice and youre set.

if you did it right, it will be half the size of what it was originally.

Ohhh very nice! Thanks, that'll work great.
    206 weeks ago
    and by put the shirt in i mean like...in the bag... haha

but im sure you got that!
    206 weeks ago
    hahah, don't think anyone would wanna trade with me if I didn't ;)
    No one has ever expirienced any sketchy transactions on here?
    206 weeks ago
    no, but ive never traded ON teefury, ive only ever dealt with people on teetrade...but all have been ok.

i guess you just gotta kinda trust people...most of them on teefury arent bad people soo..yeah....
    206 weeks ago
    Haha yeah I think i'd trust just about anyone here. Being here for a while, I notice the more frequent posters, hoping I trade with em
    206 weeks ago
    I did my first grab bag. Hopefully the shirts show up soon. I'm so excited to see what I got. I wish I got more then three!
  • Load More Comments