Back to forum
rss 208 weeks ago
Hey guys, love this website, and I really want to take advantage of the offer on today!

However, I only have enough money in my pay pal balance to be able to select delivery to the UK that takes 3-5 weeks with no tracking...

Unfortunately the only other mention I've seen on this site is of somebody claiming their order never arrived when they selected this :(

So I was wondering if anyone could vouch for it and maybe sway me in its favour? :P

Thanks!
7Comments
    208 weeks ago
    I'm in the UK and have at least 12 TF shirts I've never had any go missing I always select the 3-5 weeks and they usually turn up in roughly one, though very ocasionally can take up to about 3.

Buy Buy Buy!
    208 weeks ago
    Ditto - have purchased 4 tees and one 3 tee grab bag in the last few months - all arrived in the UK pretty quick (pre-volcanic ash that is)!

208 weeks ago
    SO buy now and take advantage of the grab bag - I've ordered mine today - can't beat random shirts arriving in the post!
    208 weeks ago
    Hmm, well I'm from Canada and it takes like 2-3 weeks to get my shirts, and us Canadians are neighbours to the US...
    So don't worry, be patient :)
    208 weeks ago
    Thanks guys! :) I'm sold!
    208 weeks ago
    i live in sweden and my shirts arrived in like 2 weeks. no problems whatsoever.
    208 weeks ago
    now I'm just excitedly awaiting my tee's :)