Back to forum
rss 209 weeks ago
Hidden for those that may not want to know...
Tomorrow!
(scroll over)

Yay!
32Comments
    209 weeks ago
    yay!
    209 weeks ago
    how do you buy one? will there be a post in the forum on will it be on the main page?
    209 weeks ago
    Rather than having a tee for tomorrow there's just grabbags so you buy one as you would normally buy a shirt.
    209 weeks ago
    WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO- wait no Looooost shirt?
    209 weeks ago
    Awesome!!!!!!
    209 weeks ago
    YEESSSS!!!! I'm very excited
    209 weeks ago
    I wish I could jump over my an eternal rainbow atop my noble steed, the unicorn Malaki!

Ps does shipping come faster with grab bags because they are already printed and such?
    209 weeks ago
    If ordering multiple Grab Bags, Tom G says to order them back to back under the same customer name. As much as possible, Teefury tries to vary the contents of the packages.

What shirts will be in the Grab Bag? http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=172914&id=61224900854

Most times, we have singles from undeli...verable orders, returns and other scenarios that vary the Grab Bag possibilities from beyond the regular overprints of the quarter.

Grab Bag will be soon. Don't go out and buy that KFC Double Down and save your money for something that won't make you feel guilty and die sooner.

(love teefury for that last line alone!)
    209 weeks ago
    The real question is to get 3 or 6
    209 weeks ago
    Jethro said: WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO- wait no Looooost shirt?

:'(
    209 weeks ago
    I am wayyy too excited for grab bags haha I'm buying a TON haha
    209 weeks ago
    Well, this is one grab bag that isn't tempting to me at all. There are maybe three shirts I would want. Oh well. Saving money is good.
    209 weeks ago
    Im so effing excited, I might have to buy 2 grab bags....I hope I land the mamba tee and the glow in the dark mario tee
    209 weeks ago
    I'm confused. Can someone please explain the Grab BAg???? Thanks
    209 weeks ago
    A grab bag means that the shirt for sale is not a specific shirt. Instead it is just $5 and you will get a random shirt that was printed in the past. A majority will be from the specified time of the grab bag (for this one the past 63 shirts) and there will be some other teefury shirts from farther back. Hope that helps
    209 weeks ago
    Sweet. That does help. So how do we order the shirt? Is there a special Grab Bag page or something?
    209 weeks ago
    Nope it'll just be featured as the tee for the day
    209 weeks ago
    You can order up to 3 shirts on the one shipping charge.
    Price is usually $5 per shirt + $2p&H. So 3 shirts shipped would be $17. (USD)

The shirts you get are a random selection from the past couple of months of releases. The only control you have over what you get is the sizing.
    209 weeks ago
    oops took me so long to reply Mike beat me to it. :P
    209 weeks ago
    MikeK47 said: The real question is to get 3 or 6

That's what I have been contemplating all day. Let's make a pact, both go for 6!? Hehe.
    209 weeks ago
    im going 6...was going 3...but out of pure excitement, I'm going 6
    209 weeks ago
    Yay Schmarrr, you convinced me! Six for me too! What about you Mike, going for 6? Hmm?
    209 weeks ago
    lazytulip said:
    MikeK47 said: The real question is to get 3 or 6

That's what I have been contemplating all day. Let's make a pact, both go for 6!? Hehe.

Ok we'll make a pact both for 6 :)
    209 weeks ago
    Hooray!
    209 weeks ago
    going for 6 as well.

and possibly 3 for the husband. Depends on the funds.
  • Load More Comments