Back to forum
rss 222 weeks ago
I got it, yay! WinterArtwork, you know your stuff, this shirt is brilliant, Thanks!

Photobucket

28Comments
    222 weeks ago
    looks even better on you in person.
    222 weeks ago
    Thanks Niku, you always have the nicest things to say!

...And I seriously just want to live in this shirt, hehe:)
    222 weeks ago
    glad you love it!

imma post this on muh twittar! :)

PS - this would be a great model pose for teefury
    222 weeks ago
    Haha I like the tweet that went with the photo WinterArtwork!
    222 weeks ago
    great shirt said i missed it T3T
    222 weeks ago
    Wow the graphic is even bigger then i thought it would be, very cool indeed. Glad i ordered.

You are really really pretty btw.

222 weeks ago
    @WinterArtwork, Definitely one of my favorite TeeFury shirts, and I'll be on your Twitter? Sweet, I feel important, hehe :D

@Rah, You're a sweetie, thanks *blush* Also, love you avatar! Samurai Champloo is one of my FAVORITE animes ^-^ I love Mugen and Fu AND Jin.
    222 weeks ago
    Me too! That and cowboy bebop hold special places in my heart.

That one episode really made me want a pet rhino beetle...
    222 weeks ago
    AH that's my #1 Anime.

But now I feel like a dork cause I can't quite remember the episode with the rhino beetle (T_T) Help?
    222 weeks ago
    Episode 11 i think.

Not sure what type of beetle it was but Mugen trained it with a rock hehe then entered it in beetle sumo to win gold.

I researched it after and found out it's actually really popular and people breed and sell them to battle(and more often just as pets)in japan. They even have pet beetle insect vending machines.

OH! This is TOO odd, lots of people have furniture that is a lot like tupperware(couch,bed,desk)so inside of it they are breeding/feeding/growing beetles to sell since space is such a commodity and doing that takes up no extra room in a tiny apartment O_O
    222 weeks ago
    Wow, what I would to go to Japan...SO many wonderful/odd things there :D

Thanks for that ^_^
    222 weeks ago
    o_0
    222 weeks ago
    I was very happy seeing a black teefury package in my mail box today. Design looks great & yes, big print! Which I love
    222 weeks ago
    Look good! The print is much larger that I originally thought.
    222 weeks ago
    THANKS! Yes it's a big Dexter, but I love that about it.

Everyone post pics when you get yours! ...I mean, if you want to :P
    222 weeks ago
    i didnt buy it only cause it didnt come with the sexy model that was advertising it...
    222 weeks ago
    Tulip! I'm curious.
    Did you pay the extra shipping by chance?
    I've been kinda wondering about how fast the shipping comes for paying extra.

BTW, You're SO hot. :D
    222 weeks ago
    niku said: i didnt buy it only cause it didnt come with the sexy model that was advertising it...

c'mon, now you're being cheesy
    222 weeks ago
    FuzzyLogic said: Tulip! I'm curious.

Hey Fuzzy, No I didn't pay extra for shipping, I didn't pay anything for this shirt ^-^ because, not sure if this has anything to do with it, but I was the model for it, and Jimiyo asked what free shirt I would like (for being community model), and I asked for Dexter. Soooo, not sure how their system works, but they may have sent mine earlier... (?_?) ...maybe? But I'm pretty sure they don't start printing until all the orders are in... So guess I'm NO help -_-

FuzzyLogic said:

BTW, You're SO hot. :D

Yay, Fuzzy thinks I'm hot! :D You're not too bad yourself ;P But I know you are spoken for! I mean you love sushi, you're tattooed, and you love Slayer, Come on, you're a dream come true.
    222 weeks ago
    disembodied head said:
    niku said: i didnt buy it only cause it didnt come with the sexy model that was advertising it...

c'mon, now you're being cheesy

...But I kinda enjoyed that *^-^*
    222 weeks ago

I paid normal but turns out this place is from Irvine, CA. 'Bout 30-40 minutes away from my place
    222 weeks ago
    One Be Lo said:

I paid normal but turns out this place is from Irvine, CA. 'Bout 30-40 minutes away from my place

And you have yours already? ...Also, it must be great living in CA :)
    222 weeks ago
    ^ Yes it is great. I also live close to Irvine and I'm there often (Perhaps I'll stop by... prolly not) If it helps at all I got my Things Just got Real (Owl) shirt today. :P

And I second all the coments about the model
    222 weeks ago
    MikeK47 said:

And I second all the comments about the model

^ Aww this is the second reason why I love Teefury ^
    222 weeks ago
    ^ What me? jk I crack myself up
  • Load More Comments