Back to forum
rss 209 weeks ago
Are there any other Buffy the Vampire Slayer Fans? I seriously think we need some Buffy tees!
27Comments
    209 weeks ago
    definitely! yay buffy
    209 weeks ago
    I'm glad someone else agrees! Perhaps it could be an anti-Twilight tee...
    209 weeks ago
    And then Buffy staked Edward, the End... I got that shirt from... somewhere.
    209 weeks ago
    Haha, she could do him in easily.
    206 weeks ago
    I couldn't agree more! We really do.
    206 weeks ago
    Buffy kicks so much ass.
    206 weeks ago
    We SO need some Buffy shirts!
    206 weeks ago
    I know!!!
    175 weeks ago
    Any ideas? I'm thinking of attempting a BTVS design. What would you like to see?
    175 weeks ago
    Here are some of the brainstorm ideas i've had:

1. Buffy Yawning while staking a scary vamp and it says 'I could do this in my sleep'.

2. Another idea was making it an inside BTVS joke and having a shirt with a mustard stain on it and tying it in to the musical episode.

3. Making the scooby gang look like homies and it say Original Gangsters or OG's.

4. A play on reservoir dogs but with the scooby gangs silhouettes.

175 weeks ago
    AGrant311 said: And then Buffy staked Edward, the End... I got that shirt from... somewhere.

I got it too. It's awesome.
    175 weeks ago
    Big fan of Buffy and I just started to re-watch the series because there on watch instantly for Netflix (I'm on season 3 now). Here is something I came up with. Can't wait 'til I get to some of the later episodes and Spike!

Buffy-losiphy

buffypreview.jpg

175 weeks ago
    I for one would love a BtVS shirt from TeeFury! Really I just think there should be more Whedonesque shirts on here in general!

Oh and for any followers of Season 8, I can't believe Joss did that!!! But then again he always seems to do that with the ones we grow to love...
    174 weeks ago
    bluntrook said: I would love to see a BtVS shirt too. I'm actually thinking of doing one myself and submitting it - but it'll be a ways from now. I had a few ideas for Firefly and Buffy but I may consider looking into Dr. Horrible as well... and a huge Whedonfestmashupofallthecharacters or something. I think there is definitely a fanbase out there, it's just being quelled by LOST and Dr. Who peeps.
    Yea the Serenity Sake shirt a few days ago sold uber amounts a shirts! TeeFury's got it's Browncoats too I'm sure anything like that would do well, just as long as it was put together well. Oh, don't forgot to make it shiny! I'm starting to like your idea of a Whedonfestmashupofallthecharacters...
    174 weeks ago
    Haha yes it was, I bought three! One for me, one as an x-mas gift, and one for the person who's making me Jayne Cobb's cunning hat! Can't wait to have both :)
    174 weeks ago
    Hear, hear. More Buffy please! Something subtle & not in your face.
    174 weeks ago
    Definitely!
    174 weeks ago
    Bring on the Whedon shirts!
    148 weeks ago
    Anyone still contemplating Buffy shirt ideas? Here are a few of my favorite lines for inspiration:

"I wear the cheese; it does not wear me."

"Love makes you do the wacky."

"out. for. a. walk....b****."

"Because it's wrong."
    148 weeks ago
    ooo...and:

"That’s fine. You don’t have to get shirty about it."

"shirty," heh. :)
    148 weeks ago
    the perfect oz/willow shirt:

OZ: The monkey's the only cookie animal that gets to wear clothes, you know that? You have the sweetest smile I've ever seen. So, I'm wondering, do the other cookie animals feel sorta ripped? Like, is the hippo going, 'Hey, man, where are *my* pants? I have my hippo dignity!' And you know the monkey's just, (with a French accent) 'I mock you with my monkey pants!' And there's a big coup in the zoo.
    WILLOW: The monkey is French?
    OZ: All monkeys are French. You didn't know that?
    148 weeks ago
    I would love a BTVS shirt (or more than one!), but PLEASE not a mash-up with Twilight. >:( That kind of contamination would sully the good name of BTVS.
    148 weeks ago
    I would love some Buffy Shirts.Maybe a mix of the Scooby gang and scooby doo?
    And maybe a shirt with many of the main Characters Joss killed of, with the text on the shirt reading...

He introduced them to us,
    He made us Love the...
    ...then he killed them

or

...then he ripped them away

or

...now they're gone.
    148 weeks ago
    While I would love to buy a Buffy shirt, I wouldn't want one if it was a crossover type. Pure Buffy or nothing for me.
    148 weeks ago
    Good news, guys! Buffy shirt tomorrow! Only 12 minutes until!
  • Load More Comments