Back to forum
rss 223 weeks ago
eh? surely someone out there has some love for BSG?
12Comments
    223 weeks ago
    So the fate...of the entire human race depends upon my wild guess.

;)

heres to hopin' eh?
    223 weeks ago
    So say we all! I'm in for one.
    223 weeks ago
    whhiitt said: So the fate...of the entire human race depends upon my wild guess.

;)

heres to hopin' eh?

man, who said that? was that the episode where the fleet was running out of Tyllium Ore and Gaius had to figure out which cylon installation they had to blow up to get the ore?

either way, i'm seeing a butt-load of L0st designs and wish someone would do something different. don't get me wrong, a lot of the L0st designs are good, but i'm not a fan of the show :(
    223 weeks ago
    I've been thinking this for a while. I've never watched BSG, but it has such a huge following. Maybe there just aren't that many BSG fans here.
    223 weeks ago
    your going to see a Looooost shirt every Tuesday till the final season ends
    223 weeks ago
    biotwist said: your going to see a Looooost shirt every Tuesday till the final season ends

Not necessarily. Last Tuesday we got the awesome jellyfish shirt. I think the Looooost shirts are generally every other week. (Which makes them much less prolific than Dancin Stars tees, so I don't really understand the double standard so many people have.)
    223 weeks ago
    Actually, now that I'm looking through the shirts for the past few weeks, that's right. A Looooost shirt every other Tuesday, and one Dancin Stars shirt a week. There are also generally several other pop culture references and one or two artsy shirts (for the past five weeks or so, at least).
    223 weeks ago
    actually I just started watching season 2...great stuff

Starbuck's kinda hot in a rough kinda way :)
    222 weeks ago
    I agree! I love BG so, so very much.
    222 weeks ago
    WinterArtwork said: actually I just started watching season 2...great stuff

Starbuck's kinda hot in a rough kinda way :)

I used to think she looked too tomboy for me, but she now has some sex appeal. she's smokin' in season 3.

I thought the Leia the Riviter tee that was featured on Teefury not too long ago would've looked great if it were Starbuck instead
    222 weeks ago
    she's got a smile like the sun rise and a punch that can put your lights out
    222 weeks ago
    disembodied head said:
    whhiitt said: So the fate...of the entire human race depends upon my wild guess.

;)

heres to hopin' eh?

man, who said that? was that the episode where the fleet was running out of Tyllium Ore and Gaius had to figure out which cylon installation they had to blow up to get the ore?

either way, i'm seeing a butt-load of L0st designs and wish someone would do something different. don't get me wrong, a lot of the L0st designs are good, but i'm not a fan of the show :(

baltar said it but i cant remember what exact episode it was
    i think yer right though

:)