Back to forum
rss 210 weeks ago
Hello All,

I have a friend that loves my Spock On Tee and he really, really wants one. Anyone know where I can get one? Or is anyone selling one?

Thanks so much ^_^

Photobucket
22Comments
    210 weeks ago
    Just checked teetrade and there's a men's medium available

http://teetrade.org/search.php
    210 weeks ago
    Just type in spock on in the search bar
    210 weeks ago
    Wow thanks Mike :) I'm not sure if my friend is a medium, but I'll keep checking!
    209 weeks ago
    Now I have one more favor to ask:

Titled Popular Music 4 by Randy McQuien Jr.
    Photobucket

I missed this shirt (Thom Yorke, of Radiohead, MY FAVORITE). It was on sale a year ago to the day actually, but I DIDN'T GO on Teefury that day -_- Stupid me...

I checked TeeTrade.org and Redbubble.com for this shirt, neither had it (T_T) Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated ^_^

209 weeks ago
    what size for this one? and men's or womens?
    209 weeks ago
    I need a woman's medium, I would even try a small or large if I couldn't get a medium :) But a medium is perfect!
    209 weeks ago
    Well there is a womens small on teetrade available :P If you just type in popular music in the search bar and specify the website as teefury it is that last one listed
    209 weeks ago
    AH thanks Mike! Guess I didn't try hard enough, but that's why I have you :P Thanks for helping! Thanks SO much!

Yay, yay, yay! I really wanted this shirt ^_^
    209 weeks ago
    No problem :)
    209 weeks ago
    Let's just hope that guy still has it and wants to trade or sell it
    209 weeks ago
    Yes me too! It's been on the site for about a year -_- I sent the person a message, we'll see... *fingers crossed* :D

Thanks again for all your help!
    209 weeks ago
    While we're looking for old shirts, I also have one I've wanted ever since I missed it (went home that weekend, where there is no internet).

bottom_lukedrozd_verne2.jpg

It was sold last February and the artist is Luke Drozd. His website doesn't even mention t-shirts, unfortunately. The only one available on Teetrade is a men's medium, and therefore is in the ugly silver color and also too big. Any help would be appreciated.

Seriously, I will buy someone's worn one. As long as it's in fairly good shape, I don't care. I need a women's large or extra large.
    209 weeks ago
    Luke's looking into getting some more printed later this year though on what blank I can't be sure. I'll let you know if I find out anymore.
    209 weeks ago
    That's awesome! Thanks.
    209 weeks ago
    MikeK47 said: Let's just hope that guy still has it and wants to trade or sell it

Hey Mike, looks like people at teetrade are not responding to me about the Thom Yorke shirt and I also sent a message to someone about the red rings shirt:

Photobucket

...but NO response from either, do you usually get a response quickly or does it take some time? Guess I'm being impatient -_-
    209 weeks ago
    I don't use it mainly cause I hate dealing with people, especially when my money is involved. I would assume it depends on the person. I would say patience is a virtue in this case. If they don't get back to you in a week or so I think you won't get a response. Sorry. :/ And that poor xbox :'(

Also if you found multiple listings of the RROD shirt, but different people of course, it would hurt to message all of them.
    209 weeks ago
    Thanks Mike, though I didn't see but one listing of the Red Rings shirt. That's okay though, guess I'll live ;D
    209 weeks ago
    No problem. Sorry I couldn't help you out more
    209 weeks ago
    You helped a lot! Not your fault no one will respond to me on TeeTrade X)
    209 weeks ago
    MikeK47 said: I don't use it mainly cause I hate dealing with people, especially when my money is involved

Ha!

That's so awesome, but I find it very true from time to time on so many different levels. I'm trying very hard not to be a grizzled old man.
    ;-)
    209 weeks ago
    I got a shirt via Teetrade a couple of weeks ago.
    Got it sent from Arizona to Australia.
    Took a little while to organise in between the seller being busy with work etc, but was quite a pleasant experience all in all and I was in no hurry.
    I suppose it all depends on who you have to deal with.
    My experience anyway. :)
    209 weeks ago
    FuzzyLogic said:
    MikeK47 said: I don't use it mainly cause I hate dealing with people, especially when my money is involved

Ha!

That's so awesome, but I find it very true from time to time on so many different levels. I'm trying very hard not to be a grizzled old man.
    ;-)

Ha. I'm only 21 but I don't really care. I have Looooost most of my faith in humanity already. I still like to have faith in people but they ussually find a way to mess it up