Back to forum
rss 211 weeks ago
Okay, so today I renewed my passport picture, a life event I'm sure you'll agree. I made sure I was wearing the exact same shirt that I had been wearing in 1997. I love the shirt soo much it is a close friend. It has been with me longer than many friendships, through many life experiences (some very intimate ones!!!) and it's as personal to me as a signature or fingerprint. I'm pretty sure it will be with me always.

I'm figuring there are other Teefurians who can match and better my love of an individual shirt, so I thought maybe this was the place to tell our love stories.

Share the love ( of individual tshirts, or anything else you're feeling! )
4Comments
    211 weeks ago
    I got a Hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy shirt a few years back. I work on movies, and wear that shirt my first day on any set. It says don't panic in big letters, it;s good.
    211 weeks ago
    i have a t shirt from my first softball team... i played for about 11 years and id never been so happy. i wear it to bed all the time.

i also have a t shirt from a play that i was in in 6th grade. i was an angel.

still am :)
    211 weeks ago
    6th grade for me was like... 1998

my first softball team was probably... 1993? maybe?
    211 weeks ago
    My uncle gave my a grateful dead style tiedye tshirt in like 1992 when I was 4 and told me he wanted to keep it because it was the 'coolest shirt in the world' but he was giving it to me. I could only have it if I would promise to keep it forever. I've still got it and it actually fits now!