Back to forum
rss 209 weeks ago
I have nothing against mash ups, so when the Dexter meets Dexter's Lab came out last week I was beyond excited to see it, but am wondering if there are any artists out there working on a solid Dexter shirt that might appease my addiction for this brilliant show.
49Comments
    209 weeks ago
    I completely agree. I'm a huge fan of the show and am more likely than not willing to buy a well designed shirt that references it.
    209 weeks ago
    this is a sketch that I just started working on dexter work in progress,
    my real people drawing skills are weak however. got to keep practicing. it feels a bit empty with just the face and the knives, anyone have any suggestions, should i add some sort of background flourish?
    209 weeks ago
    thats a really good design. As for the background maybe throw the words family man or serial father up there somewhere. Or put some fishing rods behind him and reference his boat, slice of life. Maybe do something with syringes.
    209 weeks ago
    amazing sketch biotwist id definetly pick up that design. i agree you should add the slice of life boat or maybe "my dark passenger" or somthing.
    209 weeks ago
    I need to start watching it again. shame the new season isn't till September. also just found bout about the awesome dexter webcomic
    209 weeks ago
    biotwist said: I need to start watching it again. shame the new season isn't till September. also just found bout about the awesome dexter webcomic

Webcomic? Could you link please? :D
    209 weeks ago
    biotwist said: this is a sketch that I just started working on dexter work in progress,

my real people drawing skills are weak however. got to keep practicing. it feels a bit empty with just the face and the knives, anyone have any suggestions, should i add some sort of background flourish?

This is great! ...I sorta liked what you had going on in the background, the part that looks erased ^_^ Something organic.
    209 weeks ago
    lazytulip said:
    biotwist said: I need to start watching it again. shame the new season isn't till September. also just found bout about the awesome dexter webcomic

Webcomic? Could you link please? :D

i meant motion comic http://www.sho.com/site/dexter/earlycuts/home.do
    209 weeks ago
    !http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w98/zerobriant/dextersmall.jpg!
    what do you think about this one guys?
    hmmm
    209 weeks ago
    Photobucket
    209 weeks ago
    209 weeks ago
    nice one biotwist! :D i like!!
    209 weeks ago
    thanks. im thanking of adding some background blood splatter and maby 'shoping it up a bit more
    209 weeks ago
    I like that but shouldn't the handles on the knives be switched? Cause the one in the front looks more like a combat knfe to me
    209 weeks ago
    I kinda of made the knives up. I'll just edit out or switch the hilts.also I'm color blind and didn't realize Dexter's hair was red. now I think i might color his hair in as long as I'm using red
    209 weeks ago
    I found this image from Loldwell.com Photobucket
    It'd would be pretty cool if this was made into a T-shirt.
    209 weeks ago
    I think the red hair is a bit too much but what do people prefer?
    dexter2

dexter3
    209 weeks ago
    I agree. I think the red hair is a bit too mch
    209 weeks ago
    I prefer it without red hair. Looks way good :D The eyes are incredible.
    209 weeks ago
    well I emailed teefury here's hoping :)
    209 weeks ago
    biotwist said: I think the red hair is a bit too much but what do people prefer?
    dexter2

dexter3

id be the first one in a minute
    if they take it
    i hope they keep it on white

good job :)
    209 weeks ago
    lol...I've started a trend

watch out Looooost and StarStars!
    209 weeks ago
    i have atleast two other dexter ideas, i just didnt realize how popular dex was with other people but there is definitely a market for it
    209 weeks ago
    I love love love dexter. Bought that last one, can't wait for it to arrive... it's taking its sweet time... KHAAAAAAAN you shippingers.

Did this a while ago :)

CHOP
    208 weeks ago
    biotwist said: I think the red hair is a bit too much but what do people prefer?
    dexter2

dexter3

wow the sketch is coming out great. i agree the red hair is to much, makes him look like ronald mcdonald. i also think one of the eyes is a little bigger than the other.
  • Load More Comments