Back to forum
rss 225 weeks ago
I have EXACTLY one hour to buy that Bat & Robin Tee, I was really hoping to get this one.

When I went to purchase the tee, I got this error from paypal:

"Paypal does not allow your country of residence to ship to the country you wish to"

I'm living in Canada, which has never been a problem with my previous purchases from this site. Does anybody know what I'm doing wrong, or how I can fix it?

58:49!!!
8Comments
    225 weeks ago
    This error is usually due to your Paypal transaction timing out. Use a different browser (or computer, if available) and you should be able to get around it :)
    225 weeks ago
    Tried again on four different browsers and two computers but alas to no avail. :(
    225 weeks ago
    WOOOO, purchased! Got it working some how, you can delete this thread now lol. AWESOME! Thanks for your help Mj! (for both my posts lol)
    225 weeks ago
    Same problem here the last 5 times i tried to buy a shirt and i live in the US.
    225 weeks ago
    yeah same here! i just switched over to the trusty 'ol credit card.
    225 weeks ago
    open up Google's Chrome.
    I wish I knew what causes this. I use paypal all the time and have never had this happen to me thru this site ever.
    I even have to go thru and change my address, etc.. and it never times out on me.

Lucky I guess!
    225 weeks ago
    I always get this issue with Firefox but never IE.
    225 weeks ago
    FF and IE both give the same error for me.

Wonder how much business this costs teefury on a daily basis.