Back to forum
rss 297 weeks ago
Anybody else get an email today saying your order may have been shipped to someone else??? Does that also mean they were shipped all of our information? I guess it's not a huge deal but I still wouldn't want my information just going to whoever. Also is there anyway we could get some sort of expedited shipping because of this? I think you guys use smartpost mostly, but maybe could we get first class because of this? If not it will take another couple weeks for our order to get to us AFTER the time we've already waited :/
14Comments
    297 weeks ago
    Oh also, are we going to get a new tracking number or something? How else will we know our order shipped?
    297 weeks ago
    Hi Gambit -

We started the site strong last Monday, but got thrown a bit of a loop with our SmartPost shipping software which started to delete the first digit from an order number, resulting in incorrect shipping labels (for example order #256 was scanned as order #56 - so whoever order #56 was, your getting more tees).

I am happy to report we fixed the bug and all orders this week have gone out properly and on time.

If you are one of the lucky ones who receives someone elses T-shirt then please just tear up the invoice and enjoy your free shirt (the info the invoice does not contain email or credit card info).

For those of you who were affected, then please accept our sincerest apologies and please know we will do whatever it takes to make you happy.

We reprinted all the mixed up orders on Friday and had FedEx pick up all the orders Sat. at noon (today).

If you received an email from me today, then chances are your order was affected. Up until today, if you checked the status of your order on the service page then you would NOT have seen a tracking number. Now that your order has been resent you will now have a tracking number and can check the status of your order here by entering your order number and the email you used when you placed your order.

All orders were resent today via SmartPost. We realize this is not as fast as Ground however, many folks who ordered shirts last week via SmartPost have received their tees this week (about 5 days) - so SmartPost seems to be getting orders to homes fairly quickly.

Thanks to everyone for your patience and understanding.

297 weeks ago
    Okay, thanks layne. sounds good.
    297 weeks ago
    Ummmm, I got a shirt I didn't even order LOL
    297 weeks ago
    ..and I got five. Thanks for the explanation.

And thanks to Jessa for directing me to this thread.
    297 weeks ago
    I got the wrong shirt but when I log into my account and check my status it simply tells me that my order was delivered today (which is true...except it was the wrong shirt).
    297 weeks ago
    2th...were your five shirts all the same ones? If we wear the same size, I may want to buy one from you. -kls
    297 weeks ago
    Hey guys - if your orders are not getting to you please email [email protected] with your order number - and we will sort this all out.
    297 weeks ago
    kstein.. 5 shirts, different sizes, 3 different designs. I'll send you a pm at woot.
    297 weeks ago
    Darn, only 4 extra shirts:
    S Media Blitz
    M Media Blitz
    M My Tank is Empty
    S Fall City Fall Bookshelf

The printing on all of them looks great. Fall City Fall Bookshelf is the most interesting as that involved turning a watercolor design into a screenprint. The very light splatters look good, considering the medium. The design might have benefited, though, from the absence of the extra splatters.
    296 weeks ago
    hey SoS, are you going to hold on to those all those shirts, or would you be willing to sell some?
    296 weeks ago
    yeah, I'm wondering the same as wally :P
    296 weeks ago
    We definitely don't need all of these (just the small Media Blitz), but I'm not sure if we're going to sell the remaining three, either.

We have an idea for a little contest, but need to think it through a little first.
    296 weeks ago
    Unfortunately I still haven't received the one I ordered.

I e-mailed 4800 people for one of the designs and I have yet to received mine!

Losing confidence here...