Back to forum
rss 211 weeks ago
I feel bad begging on here, you are all very nice people and I don't want to waste your precious forum time. I am still looking for an Argylesaurus Maximus. I'll pay TeeFury price, even for a used one. If anybody knows anybody, hit me up. I'd prefer small or medium, but I think I could shrink a large down to size. Thanks for your time TeeFurians.

[email protected]
10Comments
    211 weeks ago
    Check http://teetrade.org/

Many of our shirts go for trading on the site. Also, check after everyone gets their grab bags. They usually end up posting more.
    211 weeks ago
    I've done all that, sadly. Oh well, of was a last ditch effort. Just have to wait for more awesome dinosaur shirts
    211 weeks ago
    is the the green argyle shirt with the dinosaur? i have it in smaLL and i know i will never wear it
    211 weeks ago
    It is! That is the one I am looking for. Can you email me, I'd love to work something out for it. Thanks.

[email protected]
    210 weeks ago
    It's ALWAYS so great to see this happening.
    I almost got a shirt a long time ago called Burrowish.

In some emails, from a very nice person, it was supposedly sent to me.
    The sad thing is, where I used to live (Just moved 6 days ago) the mailman repeatedly put other peoples mail into my mailbox and occasionally someone from the apartment complex would bring me MY mail that was put into their mailbox.

Someone got that very cool shirt that I went thru a lot of pain to try to get.

Maybe.
    I had a hard time trying to find if I was charged for it.
    So maybe it just got Looooost in the confusion of business.
    Happens. It wasn't thru official business channels, so the effort was just done by someone out of their own time.

Happy Dayz today to you.

210 weeks ago
    Supposedly sent to you?

Seems fairly obvious it was never actually sent. Whoever claimed they had an extra and were willing to give/sell it to you was just a liar. Someone from your past whom you hurt very badly. Someone diabolical enough to follow you HERE just to make an account for the sole purpose of stalking you. A slow deliberate stalk, waiting for you to show just one moment of weakness or need. Til finally you broke, you gave in. You admitted that you wanted... no needed a shirt you missed out on. So the moment was theirs and the trap was sprung. A simple e-mail. Kind and willing. On the verge of generous but not so over the top as to give away true intentions. The hidden motive to get to see you day after day full of hope and life, gleefully skipping over to the mailbox only to be crushed by dissapointment time after time. Exacting a perfect revenge slowly, moment by moment. Your child-like anticipation becoming your poison. Sapping your very will to live... one empty mailbox at a time.
    210 weeks ago
    Just wanted to add I've sold and bought several tees from members on here and never had a single issue!
    210 weeks ago
    Still haven't gotten the shirt. Been e-mailing Biotwist, and he's a cool guy, but doesn't seem too motivated to ship. So if anyone else has it, let me know still
    209 weeks ago
    Would xl work?
    209 weeks ago
    Thanks Rah, but that's a bit too big. Thanks for looking out though