Back to forum
rss 225 weeks ago
I'm not sure how easy this would be to incorporate but I would love to be able to buy Teefury Gift Certificates to give away (I'd guess the best values would be $11, $14 and $18 to coincide with a single tee plus postage).

Would help to get the message of Teevil unto those who are yet to believe...
6Comments
    225 weeks ago
    thats actually a great idea, but would probably only be able to be done digitally.
    225 weeks ago
    Personally only being digital wouldn't bother me providing it had a printable version that looked reasonable.
    225 weeks ago
    In the near future. More like Gift Code.
    225 weeks ago
    Yay! They all mean the same to me but personally I would massively apreciate the code being emailed in a nice print and cut form! That I can shove in a card as at least I don't really like just sending an email as a gift.

and Thanks TeeFury :D
    225 weeks ago
    That's a freaking great idea.
    55 weeks ago
    Please let me share the fact that financial experts have generally advised against giving gift certificates previously. They are cash-like commodities, but with more limitations. So why not just give money instead? However, their reputation is on the rise, unaffected by that logic. So, if we are likely to keep giving them, there are some things we ought to know. It's a good thing that we can use a short term loan to help pay for our gifts.