Back to forum
rss 298 weeks ago
I know ShirtsOnSale just received his first TeeFury shirt. I'd love to see pictures of the designs and how they printed on the actual tee. It's also a nice way to see some of the past designs once the 24 hours is up. So, if you've bought a TeeFury shirt, post the shirt here for folks to see. Thanks!
73Comments
    298 weeks ago
    so i just got both t shirt today 5 minutes ago in a plastic bag cool the mailman could see them through the clear plastic bag and told me nice shirts the watto one and j3concepts one but god dam my little brother knows who j3concepts is and hes like 11 years old and i was like what cool and then he was fighting with me like i knew j3concepts from deviant art and blah blah blah... so both shirt look nice i don't have a camera but they are supper soft American apparel shirt are more fit this are a couple inches maybe 1 and half loose but still good the print quality was good on my j3concept one and on the watto one it was kinda fuzzy but still good quality printing
    298 weeks ago
    forgot to mention this don't say what brand shirt they are it just say tee furry it has the little bird and sais 100% cotton pre-shrunk
    made in mexico usa fabric so its like custom made inside tag yay
    298 weeks ago
    Just got my TANK IS EMPTY shirt :)

Excellent design and fit! Will take a picture and post a bit later :)
    298 weeks ago
    take pic now i want too see how tha tank tee looked cause i really wanted it but my dad dint want me to get cause he said it had skulls
    298 weeks ago
    skulls obviously = vandalism, violence and other bad stuff.

your dad is correct.
    298 weeks ago
    true_one: where do you live?

I ordered the wotto and j3concepts shirts as well. the tracking says they're in WV right now, so I hope to have them in the next few days. (i'm in philly)

I will definitely post pics and a review on how they fit when I get them
    298 weeks ago
    i live in Los Angeles California they shipped it from irvine California thats why it came quick for me you wont be disappointed they are so freaking nice looking
    298 weeks ago
    298 weeks ago
    looks awesome can't wait to get mine!
    298 weeks ago
    Thanks for the quick replies. I'd love to see Jimiyo's shirt if anyone has a picture. Openintro...great picture! I just bought my first teefury shirt today.

For those who have received the shirt...is there a tag, or is the information written on the shirt. Is there artist information? Looking forward to receiving the one I ordered today. (Jellybot)
    298 weeks ago
    OpenIntro: what size is that?
    298 weeks ago
    its a tag no artist information just the tee fury and a little bird
    and the 100% cotton and were it was made
    298 weeks ago
    I ordered a medium. Good fit, but I don't want to shrink it....
    298 weeks ago
    Hope in Men's Medium.
    Hope

Full Design
    Hope Full Design

Detail
    Hope Detail
    298 weeks ago
    That's a beautiful shirt. Wish I'd known about that one! Thanks for uploading the pictures!
    297 weeks ago

hey everybody! Got my shirt in the other day and I'm very happy with it :D the fit definitely reminds me of an AA shirt, also for anyone who's interested this is a MM
    297 weeks ago

j3concepts shirt in a mens small

fits very nicely, looser than American Apparel.
    297 weeks ago
    those shirts fit y'all so well. i REALLY wish i would have seen the hope shirt. it's a ridiculously gorgeous design and the color of the shirt is wonderful. i cannot wait to get my shirts!!!
    297 weeks ago
    Gambit, you crack me up. Every shirt pic you take it is the same exact pose with those shades on. LOLOLOLOLOL. So very funny.
    297 weeks ago
    hahaha yep :D I suppose I don't care if people know what I look like but the glasses put a little guesswork into it I guess ;)
    297 weeks ago
    297 weeks ago
    Blu. That printed great! Zenne did a fabulous job on that design. Looking forward to receiving my first teefury tees. (Thanks 2th for the Media one! I'll try to post a picture.)
    297 weeks ago
    hate indoor lighting, but here's mine :] Like I said before in the "how do they fit" thread, I think it's quite long for a t-shirt (though you can't really tell in this picture) but the shirt does completely cover my bum if it's pulled all the way down. =p (Women's Small.)

297 weeks ago
    Damn, that Hope shirt looks good!
    297 weeks ago
    Ugh I should have bought Thor, maybe it will come up again sometime/somewhere.
  • Load More Comments