Back to forum
rss 212 weeks ago
Anyone else think a collab hoody would be amazing?

I'm thinking Teebird/Teevil on the front small, and a massive collab print on the back...

Maybe not really the season for them anymore but maybe in 6 months!
9Comments
    212 weeks ago
    I second that.
    212 weeks ago
    would be cool...but this is TEE fury. just sayin
    212 weeks ago
    Good idea, I would buy one.
    But it's probably not going to happen, like matt2kool said
    this is TEEfury.
    212 weeks ago
    Read the first question of the service section "So what's teeFury all about anyway?"

212 weeks ago
    matt2kool said: would be cool...but this is TEE fury. just sayin

you're cruisin for a bruisin buddy.
    212 weeks ago
    I'd be more into one of those hover-boards from Back to the Future with a Jimiyo art on it. Anybody with me?
    212 weeks ago
    I think this would be awesome, but hoodies cost considerably more than shirts. It's not feasible.
    212 weeks ago
    Ontheroad said: I think this would be awesome, but hoodies cost considerably more than shirts. It's not feasible.

I don't see why this would make it not feasible, wouldn't even necessarily have to be a print for a day or if it was yes they'd probably sell a lot less. But as a thankyou for those of us that come on here day in day out, and end up talking to somebody about teefury basically every day it'd be a fantastic thing to own and wear!

And I'd certainly very happily pay 5x the normal amount for a hoody like that!
    212 weeks ago
    thestray said: I'd be more into one of those hover-boards from Back to the Future with a Jimiyo art on it. Anybody with me?

best idea ever. Jimiyo hover-board in 2010!