Back to forum
image
rss 212 weeks ago
Anyone else think a collab hoody would be amazing?

I'm thinking Teebird/Teevil on the front small, and a massive collab print on the back...

Maybe not really the season for them anymore but maybe in 6 months!
9Comments
  • image
    212 weeks ago
    I second that.
  • image
    212 weeks ago
    would be cool...but this is TEE fury. just sayin
  • image
    212 weeks ago
    Good idea, I would buy one.
    But it's probably not going to happen, like matt2kool said
    this is TEEfury.
  • image
    212 weeks ago
    Read the first question of the service section "So what's teeFury all about anyway?"

    ...
  • image
    212 weeks ago
    matt2kool said: would be cool...but this is TEE fury. just sayin


    you're cruisin for a bruisin buddy.
  • image
    212 weeks ago
    I'd be more into one of those hover-boards from Back to the Future with a Jimiyo art on it. Anybody with me?
  • image
    212 weeks ago
    I think this would be awesome, but hoodies cost considerably more than shirts. It's not feasible.
  • image
    212 weeks ago
    Ontheroad said: I think this would be awesome, but hoodies cost considerably more than shirts. It's not feasible.


    I don't see why this would make it not feasible, wouldn't even necessarily have to be a print for a day or if it was yes they'd probably sell a lot less. But as a thankyou for those of us that come on here day in day out, and end up talking to somebody about teefury basically every day it'd be a fantastic thing to own and wear!

    And I'd certainly very happily pay 5x the normal amount for a hoody like that!
  • image
    212 weeks ago
    thestray said: I'd be more into one of those hover-boards from Back to the Future with a Jimiyo art on it. Anybody with me?


    best idea ever. Jimiyo hover-board in 2010!


Back to Top