Back to forum
rss 213 weeks ago
Hey fellow TeeFurians,

So I've got another design coming out here at TeeFury in the not to distant future (I hope it's OK to say that), and was just answering the interview questions when I thought I'd go direct to the readers and see what YOU want to know.

SO, leave your questions below. If there are any that sound interesting and aren't completely profane, I'll include a couple of them with my interview!
16Comments
    213 weeks ago
    Whats the deal with airline food?!
    213 weeks ago

if you could remove one question from the English language, what would it be?
    213 weeks ago
    what is your favorite pokemon.
    213 weeks ago
    What's your favorite sci fi movie?
    213 weeks ago
    Which is better, modern action movies or action movies in the late 80s-mid 90s?
    213 weeks ago
    JeanTZ said: what is your favorite pokemon.

Same question but of the original 150 (you can include mew if you really want).

And a follow up, which would you choose charmander, bulbasaur, or squirtle?
    213 weeks ago
    what is the meaning of life?
    213 weeks ago
    how much?
    213 weeks ago
    Thanks! I'll be sure to answer some of these and include them in my interview.
    213 weeks ago
    will your next print be soon? cause i totally wanna think of more questions. just wanna know when we can get them in by.
    213 weeks ago
    I'm not really sure. Feel free to keep posting questions, though. If I don't use them this time, I can use them if I ever have another print after this one.
    213 weeks ago
    If you were a tree, what direction would you be facing?

French Fries or Orion Rings?

What was your favorite band in 6th grade?

Paper, Rock, Scissors, Lizard, or Spock?
    212 weeks ago
    If you could go back in time and learn 1 thing from any artist, who would you go meet and what would you hope to learn?
    212 weeks ago
    you seem to have a firm handle on self promotion and designing for the mass market (Polar Beer much?) any tips or tricks you'd like to share with everyone? or just me? lol
    212 weeks ago
    if you were me, who would I be?
    212 weeks ago
    Oh wow, there were some great questions that were sent in after I finished up the interview. I guess I'll have to work up a new TeeFury design just so I can answer them!