Back to forum
rss 214 weeks ago
So did anybody catch the countdown skip an hour for the daylight savings jump forward at 2 am?

did the timer even fix itself? im too lazy to do the math :P
9Comments
    214 weeks ago
    I stayed up all night to send myself an email, only to have it arrive an hour before I actually sent it.

214 weeks ago
    I was in the same room texting someone (yeah i know. lame) but it was 3:42 am on my phone and their texts said 2:42.... I felt like I was from the future.
    214 weeks ago
    melbel said: I was in the same room texting someone (yeah i know. lame) but it was 3:42 am on my phone and their texts said 2:42.... I felt like I was from the future.

it's your density.
    214 weeks ago
    That the advantage of living in a different country! We don't have to stay up to see the new shirts, as they change at lunchtime!
    Admittedly we do have to pay 4x the postage. :(
    213 weeks ago
    WOMP WOMP

that socks dude.
    213 weeks ago
    DST is pointless. The sun will rise and set at the same "time" regardless of what numbers we label it with.

but regarding the tee countdown, I love that Tee Fury uses US east coast time. I look forward to midnight every day :)
    213 weeks ago
    yeah i enjoy it happening at midnight as well.
    213 weeks ago
    when the time changed, the facebook countdown was still the same, so we got the "preview" an hour later for some reason loool
    213 weeks ago
    weirddddd. thats funny tho!

sometimes i can cheat the countdown and get a tee like hours after its expired.... thats how i got smokey the Looooost bear.