Back to forum
rss 214 weeks ago
if you dont mind me asking,

How many different "popular" hotcake badges are they, and how many shirts need to be sold for each?

thanks to whoever can help fill me in!
6Comments
    214 weeks ago
    shhhhh-ecrets. they are relatively new. there are only two badges at the moment. small stack and then super popular.

it would be awesome if it was dynamic and animated, and it would grow as the sales went up, but our sales meter a long time ago slowed the site down considerably so we took it off. the new pancakez is manual. no real extra burden on servers.
    214 weeks ago
    ahhhhh ok. cool. do you guys release numbers at some point? saying how many of each shirt got sold? i think people, including myself, would be curious to know which shirts sold the best! i think its safe to assume todays Looooost themed one did well because it got blogged on the daily what, then got blogged on FYEAHLooooost so it got alot of exposure to people that would be interested in buying it.

i blogged it too!

214 weeks ago
    Its also featured on theawesomer.com...
    214 weeks ago
    whoa never even seen that site before, cool.

i was also wondering if you guys put the hotcakes based on how many comments there are on the front page?

214 weeks ago
    seriously, I really just want a shirt with the super popular hotcakes on it...
    214 weeks ago
    i want a plate with the super popular hotcakes on it. they look deelish!