I'd like to get some opinions on it anyway. I was told it would be a tough sell to the TeeFury community. Not bitter about it, just curious what people think about the design.

I don't know how to use HTML because I'm dumb, so here's a link:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_gEewZclxeHU/S3GsGUzaYGI/AAAAAAAAAA4/9wUVf4ZvqOE/s1600-h/GlassHalfEmpTee2.jpg
20Comments
    228 weeks ago
    ...or not a link. KHAAAAAAAN it anyway.
    228 weeks ago
    I'm not really into that design. It isn't horrible, but it seems very... separated? I'm not even sure if that's the right word. I don't really like the colors either. Also... I like to think I see the good side of things. But... I'm sure there are some pessimists here who'd love it.
    228 weeks ago
    I like the idea and simple styling but it is very different in feeling to pretty everything I've seen on Teefury and can understand why they would struggle to sell it here, other places however.
    228 weeks ago
    good to know it isn't horrible...i guess.
    228 weeks ago
    I think its funny :)
    228 weeks ago
    nice for people who like logo puns. personally, i like more of the artsy shirts.
    228 weeks ago
    as a German...who loves beer...and being pessimistic, i love the idea.

I do wish it was more antiqued looking, or resembled foiled labels. Also not a fan of the est.1982. I tend to not purchase shirts with random years on them, as i normally find it's trying to cash in on the "retro" craze.

I think with a bit more polishing it would be a shirt that i would proudly wear.
    228 weeks ago
    kayper said: as a German...who loves beer...and being pessimistic, i love the idea.

I do wish it was more antiqued looking, or resembled foiled labels. Also not a fan of the est.1982. I tend to not purchase shirts with random years on them, as i normally find it's trying to cash in on the "retro" craze.

I think with a bit more polishing it would be a shirt that i would proudly wear.

1982 is my birth year, but that would seem pretty random to anyone else, so I see your point. Thanks for the input everyone.
    228 weeks ago
    i vote 1986... my birth year :)
    228 weeks ago
    keep it up, a little polishing will do. good luck
    228 weeks ago
    the design is decent, could be better with a little work. but I don't think a lot of people would be into buying a shirt with german text on it. no offense to Germany, cause I love Germany, caused I lived there for a year! I'm just saying, I think the majority of people that buy shirts here are english speakers, most of which probably wouldn't get the joke.
    228 weeks ago
    I think you should work with the concept a bit. I really like the idea but I don't think you executed it fully.
    I guess what I'm saying is that the old argument of half full or half empty is not as interesting if only one side is presented.
    Anyway I think when it comes to beer a pessimist would say the glass is half full because if there is anything left in the glass it's not time for the next one.
    228 weeks ago
    I agree with others, I like the concept. The design you have right now is a bit disjointed. It really FEELS like you had a few things you liked so you cut and pasted them into a design. I think if you were to try and clean it up a bit and work on the overall flow of the design, it would be great. I'd buy 3... at least
    228 weeks ago
    i cant picture it selling
    228 weeks ago
    it looks more like a shirt designed for a company, put that on a t shirt template and it would be better to judge a kayper said a bit more polishing
    226 weeks ago
    I think you should try again and add some more soul.. not only your birth year...
    226 weeks ago
    Too bland I think. Too boring.
    226 weeks ago
    i dont understand it :S im not sure if its a spoof of something because i dont see the comedy value.
    222 weeks ago
    I like it, but would not buy it. And most people would not understand the German, but it is quite fun, to have a beer for pessimists which says the glas is half empty, which is one hint to pessimism and one to drinking.
    222 weeks ago
    eckieeeeeeee said: Too bland I think. Too boring.

I love it, but I agree that it's a bit drab looking.