Back to forum
rss 215 weeks ago
I was really wanting to buy the "Rock Lincoln" shirt, and forgot that the site is set to eastern time, so here in texas when I log in at 11....it was gone forever.

I am an illinois native, and when I saw the shirt design I was all *bounce*, but could not sit down to send the payment. I'm kicking myself now for missing the chance to get it. If anyone has one, or a remnant, and wants to trade or whatever... let me know?
5Comments
    215 weeks ago
    also- womens M or L

I would be willing to pay extra or trade
    215 weeks ago
    sorry that you missed it.

I didn't order any extra, just one for me and my husband. But, if you would like, i could mail you the stickers if you were interested in those as well?
    215 weeks ago
    Oh bummer! The same thing happened to me with the Smoke the Bear shirt. I logged on at 9:02...missed it by that much.

There will be another grab bag in the next few months. I think they do one every 70-90 days. You might get lucky and get one there or find someone to trade with.
    193 weeks ago
    kayper said: sorry that you missed it.

I didn't order any extra, just one for me and my husband. But, if you would like, i could mail you the stickers if you were interested in those as well?

yes plz
    sorry I never responded.... :fail:
    193 weeks ago
    @Kayper do you have any stickers still? I would love one!