Back to forum
rss 229 weeks ago
I'm not sure if it's just me; maybe I put my shirts through too much wear and tear, but the ones from Teefury that I have seem to fade and get chafed all over. I've had that happen with other similar shirts, but those I'm getting elsewhere in recent time haven't had that happen. I'm wondering if it's just the quality/type of cloth that the manufacturers use perhaps?

- Schwigity

P.S. Not trying to talk badly about the site; I've been buying from Teefury for a while now.
4Comments
    229 weeks ago
    When did you get your shirts? They had different blanks for a while that apparently sucked, but they're back to the old ones now.

I've never had any trouble with the ones I got. I'm buying girl shirts, so maybe that's the difference, but they're always been really nice and soft. Never faded, even the dark ones (and I wear mine a lot).
    229 weeks ago
    Do you know what time period they changed back? I've been buying since early October to present.
    229 weeks ago
    I just got one of the grab bag shirts today.....and honestly I could see them fading and chafing after a few wears/washes. I was hoping for a better quality shirt, but they are $9.

The shirts are thicker and heavier than I expected.
    229 weeks ago
    I've never had any fading on any of my shirts. If you're having problems, it might be your washer/dryer- try putting your shirts in inside-out. I've heard that recommended in general for extending the life of shirt designs.