Back to forum
rss 216 weeks ago
and i pretty much adore them. I got two that i had on my wish list (Yetis and Off The Chain)..and the Qwitter one. While i don't care about that site enough to warrant love/hate...well, it makes "The Twins" look awesome and the crazy OMG BLUE!!! color is fabulous for my neon/bright loving soul (Seriously, my camera did it no justice).

While i do enjoy them all, i would be willing to trade either "Qwitter" or "Off the Chain" depending on what is offered in trade. Women's Large.

My only negative comment has nothing to do with Teefury...the FedEx guy banged on my door like he was trying to break in/something was burning down/babies were being killed/etc. After working a 50 hour week (and two more days to go!!!), i almost had a heart attack.

For those who have not made a purchase, i am extremely happy with these shirts. They don't feel like they'll fall apart in a few weeks, the length is awesome, and the sizing is spot on. This was my first purchase because i figured i could test out the sizing on the cheap and possibly get some shirts i had missed by worrying about if it would fit me/be too big/be too small/too short/too long, etc.

Will purchase again, and have already told the majority of my t-shirt loving female friends at work about you guys.

Thanks for what you do! I know that one day's treasure is another day's trash depending on the person; and while i don't love/like all the shirts posted, i do love the concept of this site and the community behind it. Thanks for making my first purchase a very awesome one that more than solidifies me being a repeat customer.
9Comments
    216 weeks ago
    Ditto from me too...still waiting for my grab bag, but I got my first in the Soylent Green one last week and was rapt.
    216 weeks ago
    Fantastic to hear!
    216 weeks ago
    Wanted the rapt, but I got t-rex being photographed and Polar BEER, Hilarious and great, loved the surprise and suspense :P
    216 weeks ago
    Nijiko said: Wanted the rapt, but I got t-rex being photographed and Polar BEER, Hilarious and great, loved the surprise and suspense :P

Someone was ebaying that Polar Beer shirt for like $100 cause Carlton Cuse was wearing it... Dont know if they got $100 for it... still..
    216 weeks ago
    wow, lucky i wanted off the chain. you said willing to trade for something, if good enought. well i had a bad experience with mine. i got two of the same t-shirts.i was so sad when i opened the paackage. my shirt is the love one. spelled with a gun stuff. the L is spelled with a gun, O with a grenade. V with two bullets, and a regular E with a little man on top. the bottom of the E has a bullet hole and blood splatter....intrested???
    216 weeks ago
    KatyJoJo said: wow, lucky i wanted off the chain. you said willing to trade for something, if good enought. well i had a bad experience with mine. i got two of the same t-shirts.i was so sad when i opened the paackage. my shirt is the love one. spelled with a gun stuff. the L is spelled with a gun, O with a grenade. V with two bullets, and a regular E with a little man on top. the bottom of the E has a bullet hole and blood splatter....intrested???

Do you have a picture of it? It sounds right up my alley.
    216 weeks ago
    kayper said:
    KatyJoJo said: wow, lucky i wanted off the chain. you said willing to trade for something, if good enought. well i had a bad experience with mine. i got two of the same t-shirts.i was so sad when i opened the paackage. my shirt is the love one. spelled with a gun stuff. the L is spelled with a gun, O with a grenade. V with two bullets, and a regular E with a little man on top. the bottom of the E has a bullet hole and blood splatter....intrested???

That shirt is pretty awesome. It's beige with black letters, if that helps.

I really hope I get the yeti shirt! It's so cute.
    216 weeks ago

actually just found a picture on the facebook account and i would LOVE to trade with you as long as it's in a Women's Large. That shirt is straight up awesome and i'll gladly take it off your hands for you.

my email's [email protected]

shoot me a line and we'll arrange a trade.
    216 weeks ago
    Ontheroad said:
    kayper said:

just saw the picture of it on the facebook account and omg...WANT!

yeah, the yeti was #1 on my wishlist. It seems a lot of people got the Yetis, so hopefully you will too! Or, in the very least, it would probably be easier to find someone to trade with.
    That shirt is pretty awesome. It's beige with black letters, if that helps.

I really hope I get the yeti shirt! It's so cute.