Back to forum
rss 216 weeks ago
I don't mean this to be inflammatory, but I think am going to stop shopping with teefury. I don't expect my single comment to change anything, just providing the (hopefully) valued feedback of a customer. I'd also like to specify that I am aware that there was discussion of shirt blanks, but I have no idea what that discussion was.

I am the owner of 12+ teefury shirts. I loved my initial shirts in terms of art and fit, but the last two shirts I won't wear. For reference, I'm 6'1, male, 175, and go to the gym sometimes (not as often as I should).

I got the Miss Monster tee in men's medium (which previously fit me perfectly), but it was extremely loose around the chest. If I bend over I appear to have breasts. I don't wear this shirt except when I have nothing else.

More recently I got Coffey Rabbit (in men's medium). This shirt is tight around my chest, but billows around my stomach. I'm not sure what to do with it.

Shirts that fit me very well include the Queen Card, the Snack Shark, and the crazy green tree. I would link them if I could find the archive.

Best of luck,
Andrew.
11Comments
    216 weeks ago
    My brother had ordered a men's large shirt a couple months ago...and it was a little too small....recently he orderered the soylent green shirt which he was SO excited to get. He ordered an XL this time since the L last time was too small.....well, since TeeFury apprantly changed their shirts...this shirt looks like a 2xl or even a 3xl It's MASSIVE. And it's a lot rougher of a material. He can't wear it, and he's not gonna try washing it either. He emailed [email protected] and hopefully they will work with him on the exchange. I know that was a very popular shirt though, so I dont' know if he'll be able to get it in the proper size. ...here's hoping.

ALSO

I have ordered MANY shirts in the past. The women's large fit me PERFECTLY. Then I ordered the argyle dinosaur shirt recently...same thing...ordered in large... and it's TOO TIGHT. It doesn't fit me comfortably and the shirt material is rougher than in the past. I am VERY disappointed, and this is going to deter me from ordering any awesome shirts (like todays) in the future.

...I hope TeeFury goes back to their previous shirts soon.
    =(
    216 weeks ago
    Uh... I meant "beef" instead of "beef". Not sure what happened there
    Anyway, I wanted to say that I recognize I could very possibly be in the minority, and that this is definitely an inherent problem with online clothes shopping in general.

Thanks.
    216 weeks ago
    Does "beef" change to "beef" ?
    216 weeks ago
    A r c h i v e
    216 weeks ago
    When did TeeFury change their shirts? I ordered my first a few weeks ago that fits fine and now I ordered 3 grab bag ones in the same size. I don't want to be stuck with shirts that don't fit.
    216 weeks ago
    mo92 said: When did TeeFury change their shirts? I ordered my first a few weeks ago that fits fine and now I ordered 3 grab bag ones in the same size. I don't want to be stuck with shirts that don't fit.

Your order will have the tees you are used to.

Months ago we briefly used a different brand of blank tees, but due to overwhelming popular demand we've been using the current ones for quite some time and have no plans to change.
    216 weeks ago
    So, are these people complaining about the same blanks?
    This is so confusing.

As MJ Said, there was a VERY small, short time that teefury used different blanks. Scratchy, boxy blanks.

The shirts they have now, are the shirts they've had for most of their existence.

They fit me perfectly.
    5'10" 189lbs... I order a mens XL.
    Wonderful fit.
    216 weeks ago
    mo92 said: When did TeeFury change their shirts? I ordered my first a few weeks ago that fits fine and now I ordered 3 grab bag ones in the same size. I don't want to be stuck with shirts that don't fit.

They changed way before that. Don't worry. You'll get great fitting shirts!
    216 weeks ago
    I just got a 2XL Soylent Green and it fits perfectly (even after washing)

I'm 6'4" and 242lbs
    216 weeks ago
    Good news! After washing and drying the shirt again, it seems to have shrunk like my other shirts :) . I think the other shirt that didn't fit me must have been during the different blanks. It's good to hear that we are back to the originals.

I guess it was a weird wash cycle or something?

Andrew.
    216 weeks ago
    Good New, Andrew!/Jericho!

Excellent!!!!!!!!!!