Back to forum
rss 231 weeks ago
So yea,.. this'll be my 1st grab.
How bout we consolidate all the *Trade, *"I want it if you get it", *For Sale requests into one neat little neutrally scented thread?

I ordered two shirts & it depends, but I'm near positive I'd be looking to swap/sell at least one of 'em.
(and when I say sell, I'm talking same price - this isn't 2nd hand Tee profiteering)
152Comments
    231 weeks ago
    Good idea :) Just a reminder that teetrade is also an option for people looking to trade.

Traders should remember to tell people what size (or sizes) they're looking for, and to provide an email address so that mailing addresses and such stay private.
    231 weeks ago
    Whoa, I've never been pointed there before but I just took a look around on it & it's pretty dang cool.
    I should have known that the interweb has already thought of nearly everything I can think of...

*hides half eaten brain behind back where people can't see
    231 weeks ago
    i'll glady trade any l.o.s.t shirt for pretty much anything. Got 3 Women's L and would be looking for the same size. Really hoping for the Soylent Green or Coffey Bunny. But i love the majority of the options of the shirts offered, i've just never watched l.o.s.t.
    231 weeks ago
    Looking for "whale" in mens small. Will pay or trade for it. [email protected]
    231 weeks ago
    check out what shirts I have for sale or trade HERE.

I'd be happy to trade or sell whatever :)
    231 weeks ago
    Jestik said: check out what shirts I have for sale or trade HERE.

I'd be happy to trade or sell whatever :)

wish you were a small. I want "fade and blossom".
    231 weeks ago
    Jestik. Mens Medium? What the hell? How come you're not a bigger person? Who decided YOUR genetic makeup anywya? :D

I love that pussy cat and the octopus!

See. Even Matt wants you to be a different size.
    *chuckle*

I'm glad you started this thread. T-Trade is cool, but to trade within the community here I think is a great idea as well.
    OMG. Keep clicking on TEETRADE's logo over and over.
    It's hilarious.
    231 weeks ago
    Okay, gang, I ordered three sets of three... Yeah, I know, I'm bad, and ordered them each 7 1/2 hours apart, too. Anyway, I will post what I get and don't want here. Will be men's XL. I'm really wanting the Coffey Rabbit, Bert and Ernie Pulp Fiction, Recycled Wax's Yeti shirt, and the weird Mickey-Darth hybrid. Not wanting the Pants on the Ground or the Quitter. I do wish we could have an archieve to get the correct names of these.
    231 weeks ago
    yeah Jestik, you need to go eat some cake so I can buy shirts off you, cuz you always have the ones i want. you're the only person on there that has birds aflight :(
    231 weeks ago
    Hey Guys, i have been looking for the GandALF tee everywhere on a size L for women, im willing to pay $15. for it, someone pls let me know if you have it, i really really really want that shirt!
    231 weeks ago
    AGrant311 i got 4 mens XL im sure we can work out a deal if i get some of the ones you want. So ill keep you posted when i see what i get and then we can trade.
    231 weeks ago
    @FuzzyLogic - I have no idea who to blame for my DNA. My mom says the mailman :/

@matt2kool - check yo mail! ;)

I think from now on, I'll buy each shirt in a few different sizes to try and keep everyone happy :P
    231 weeks ago
    I really badly want the Mickey with the camera for a head, or at least I think it's a camera XD

Mainly looking to buy (:

[email protected]
    231 weeks ago
    I have 3 Men's XL coming in and may be looking to trade. Mostly looking for the L-O-S-T table settings and Smokey shirts in the same size, but there are others that interest me.

Feel free to email me at [email protected] and we can see if we can work anything out once they get here.
    231 weeks ago
    I got 2 XLs and 1 XXL from the grab bag sale. I'm mainly looking for the Pulp Fiction/Bert and Ernie shirt, or a L-O-S-T shirt.
    231 weeks ago
    Coffey bunny in men's small, please! I can't trade, but I'll give you some profit for it. My username at gmail is my contact. Also still looking to trade Leia the Riveter medium for small as well.
    231 weeks ago
    Jestik said: @FuzzyLogic - I have no idea who to blame for my DNA. My mom says the mailman :/
    @matt2kool - check yo mail! ;)

So. Matt2kool is partially responsible? It's all about the mail! Male?

Hahaha.
    You guys crack me up. I so much love it here.
    I got a notice I had a package... woah. Calm down ladies. I mean in the mail. Off to pick it up from the office!

box-719973.jpg
    230 weeks ago
    I got 2 shirts im willing to trade pretty happy with the other 2 though. I got 2 mens XL one is Monsters eating monsters and the other is the group of yeti monsters on the light blue shirt.
    230 weeks ago
    Mine are coming tomorrow. Two mens mediums. Hopefully one of them is something i wanted, even better both. If not I'll post some pics for trade/sell tomorrow after school.
    230 weeks ago
    A suggestion.. since there is no a r c h i v e anymore, post pictures of the shirts you want to trade. I would guess most people don't remember names of shirts and having to go to facebook to look them up is a pain.
    230 weeks ago
    I've got three women's large shirts coming. I'm willing to trade any L.o.s.t shirt I get, as well as pretty much any pop reference.
    230 weeks ago
    Anyone looking for Men's Large misplaced shirts? I got some looking to unload. Either trade or sell.
    230 weeks ago
    I got 3 women's M.

- Advertisements with diseases
    - A Stooge Til The End
    - Castle with colors flowing down.

I'm pretty happy with them, but not a fan of skulls...might want to trade Stooge shirt.
    230 weeks ago
    Chaosbeast said: Anyone looking for Men's Large misplaced shirts? I got some looking to unload. Either trade or sell.

yes, but if you have a smokey bear give it to mel. which did you get?
    230 weeks ago
    mo92 said: I got 3 women's M.

- Advertisements with diseases
    - A Stooge Til The End
    - Castle with colors flowing down.

I'm pretty happy with them, but not a fan of skulls...might want to trade Stooge shirt.

I would love the disease one. I got a womans med of the skull with the rainbow swirl in its head. im not sure what its called. I have never traded shirts before so I'm not too sure how it works. :P
  • Load More Comments