Back to forum
rss 231 weeks ago
IF ANYONE GETS THE LOST SMOKE BEAR IN THEIR GRAB BAG I WANT IT!!! DOESNT REALLY MATTER THE SIZE!!!
44Comments
    231 weeks ago
    Tell ya' what, melbel. I ordered it on its day (hasn't come yet), but if I get another one in my randoms, I'll track you down. It will be a men's XL. I hoping I get the Coffey Rabbit one or the strange Mickey-Darth Vader hybrid one. Keep fingers crossed.
    231 weeks ago
    I'm going for Smoke the Bear too! Good luck! I missed out on it the first time...darn the time difference.
    230 weeks ago
    Also looking for that one for my wife I got WWJLD for myself and now she wants a misplced shirt
    230 weeks ago
    I'm hoping for one of the Dharma shirts too! I keep missing out when the misplaced stuff goes up for sale.
    230 weeks ago
    wait... why does L O S T get changed to misplaced when we post a comment? That's kinda weird.
    230 weeks ago
    I ordered mine on the day aswell, so if I get another, i'll be sure to let you know (will be mens - M)
    230 weeks ago
    Jewels said: wait... why does L O S T get changed to misplaced when we post a comment? That's kinda weird.

Yes, why is this?
    230 weeks ago
    It's like one of teefury's features (Lack for a better word). Figure out the word filter.

On a related note. I will be pissed if i get a Lo/st shirt.

230 weeks ago
    Lastwill said: It's like one of teefury's features (Lack for a better word). Figure out the word filter.

On a related note. I will be pissed if i get a Lo/st shirt.

If you do get one then you can easily trade it for something you do like! Chances of getting one are only roughly 1 in 35 anyway.
    230 weeks ago
    I ordered 3 smalls so ... yea
    230 weeks ago
    I've smoked a bear.
    230 weeks ago
    you'll get smokey....if you're on "the list"
    230 weeks ago
    Well, my Smokey came today. It's pretty sweet. Now I will laugh if I get it in my batch o' randoms.
    230 weeks ago
    i hope you do get it in ur batch o randoms so i can steal it!! !
    230 weeks ago
    Dudes, my SMOKE 'misplaced' Bear shirt came today and I am SO freakin' in love with it!!!!

Melbel, I hope you get lucky!
    230 weeks ago
    WinterArtwork said: you'll get smokey....if you're on "the list"

jimiyo and mj both promised me they'd send me one, so if I get an extra I'll let you guys know.
    230 weeks ago
    if anybody gets any L O S T shirts they dont want, i will buy them off you, if they are a size large!
    230 weeks ago
    no. no sir u will not. i will buy them, this is my thread. hahah

:)
    230 weeks ago
    amycreates said: Dudes, my SMOKE 'misplaced' Bear shirt came today and I am SO freakin' in love with it!!!!

Melbel, I hope you get lucky!

i hope i do too. its been a while.
    230 weeks ago
    melbel said: no. no sir u will not. i will buy them, this is my thread. hahah

you want ANY misplaced see? i thought you just wanted smokey bear?
    230 weeks ago
    ohai.jpg

Insulting other posters is a great way to be permanently banned from posting.
    230 weeks ago
    ordered 3 separate orders and got 9 different shirts in the grab-bag but most were Odd -- I don't think they were from past popular prints (more like extra printed but not ordered) -- I was hoping for Avatar, the big eraser, or "pants on the ground" but instead got weird animal prints shirts -- disappointed and probably stick to ordering from what's avail daily -- but HOW else do we get past prints that we missed ?
    230 weeks ago
    niku said:
    melbel said: no. no sir u will not. i will buy them, this is my thread. hahah

you want ANY misplaced see? i thought you just wanted smokey bear?

pretty much :) i only had a chance to grab the what would john locke do t shirt... but I was kidding.. if you get a chance to snag one do it up!!
    230 weeks ago
    FreestyleFunk said: ohai.jpg

Insulting other posters is a great way to be permanently banned from posting.

good thing teefury caught u before i did because my sassiness is in full force today

230 weeks ago
    thien7265 said: ordered 3 separate orders and got 9 different shirts in the grab-bag but most were Odd -- I don't think they were from past popular prints (more like extra printed but not ordered) -- I was hoping for Avatar, the big eraser, or "pants on the ground" but instead got weird animal prints shirts -- disappointed and probably stick to ordering from what's avail daily -- but HOW else do we get past prints that we missed ?

Teetrade and tradeing on here are your best options, only other hope is finding the artist's blog/site and seeing if they do their own print run or get it printed somewhere else. The limited nature of the shirts is one of the things that makes this site so popular though.
  • Load More Comments