The Admiral Ackbar Trap shirt and the Hiphopopotamus shirt are both up this week, $14, for anyone who missed them. (Personally, I love the little bear-thing hanging from the balloon that they have right now.)
6Comments
    231 weeks ago
    I can't remember what artist did zee Thor shirt... I'd like to see that on teextile or SOMEWHERE! Please!

That was probably one of zee coolest shirts I've seen here but it came and went long before I found out about this site.
    231 weeks ago
    WOW! Maybe we can start calling Teextile TeeFury 2 !?!?!?!
    231 weeks ago
    andrew said: WOW! Maybe we can start calling Teextile TeeFury 2 !?!?!?!

more like 'teextile - we pick up t-shirt leftovers rather than go out and find new ones to add to our site'
    231 weeks ago
    whats wrong with that, blame the artists who submit it. im personally not dealing with teextile until they fix their problems
    231 weeks ago
    biotwist said: im personally not dealing with teextile until they fix their problems

what problems?
    231 weeks ago
    disembodied head said:
    andrew said: WOW! Maybe we can start calling Teextile TeeFury 2 !?!?!?!

more like 'teextile - we pick up t-shirt leftovers rather than go out and find new ones to add to our site'

That's not how it works...the artists submit the designs there and the ones that get a lot of votes get printed. Teefury doesn't own the rights to any of the artist's shirts that they print.