Back to forum
rss 233 weeks ago
I don't know how long this has been going on, cause I haven't bought a shirt for a few weeks, but they got some new bags with logos! similar to the design by humans bags.
11Comments
    233 weeks ago
    Post pictures!
    233 weeks ago
    jimiyo said: Post pictures!

I got Aphte's "Time to Hide" today. Here's the shirt, AND the new bag:

0130101306.jpg

The bag is a definite upgrade from what TF previously used.
    233 weeks ago
    More Upgrades in the near future. ;)
    233 weeks ago
    I got one the other day, and I very much approve.
    233 weeks ago
    is the other side still clear?
    233 weeks ago
    they should come with a note or something saying how many of the shirts were sold
    that would be cool
    233 weeks ago
    snarkygal said: is the other side still clear?

thankfully, no. Both sides are the slick, black plastic - very much like the DBH bags. They are very nice, sturdy, and even stylish :)
    233 weeks ago
    I've received 3 orders with the new bags. I dig the new hotness...
    233 weeks ago
    They're pretty but I wish one side had been kept clear, stopped the ridiculous customs charges when ordering in the UK as they could see what was in it. Now if I buy one I'll probably have to pay an extra £12 on top, which means I probably won't buy any more :'(
    233 weeks ago
    Okkle said: They're pretty but I wish one side had been kept clear, stopped the ridiculous customs charges when ordering in the UK as they could see what was in it. Now if I buy one I'll probably have to pay an extra £12 on top, which means I probably won't buy any more :'(

That's what the customs slip is for, we don't pay anything extra unless the value is over £18, which unless it's multiple t-shirts it will never be.
    233 weeks ago
    haha got my first one a couple of days ago. Great service by the way.

Ordered 2 tshirts from the UK (im from the UK) And a tshirt from Teefury on the same day and got the one from tee fury first for half the price.