Back to forum
rss 220 weeks ago
For those of you that don't get the emails, looks like an animal week or at least few days.

Been ages since there's been a Teevil shirt and the bird with the beer hat looks awesome.
24Comments
    220 weeks ago
    Missmonster on Saturday

A Dinosaur on Sunday
    220 weeks ago
    Looking forward to the dinosaur! I've already promised to buy every dino shirt from now on, and I'm a woman of my word.

Random question from a Tee Fury newbie: Is there a new theme every week, or just once in a while with random themes in between? Also, I'm kinda excited about the grab bag opportunities. How often do these occur?
    220 weeks ago
    There isn't a new theme every week but it is becoming more common recently it seems. Grab bags I'd guess at every 6-8 weeksish. Wouldn't have thought it would be long now.
    220 weeks ago
    jimiyo said: Missmonster on Saturday

HuzzaH!!!
    220 weeks ago

Just sayin...

clue2.jpg
    220 weeks ago
    Does it help when we have "Themed" weeks?
    220 weeks ago
    jimiyo said: Does it help when we have "Themed" weeks?

I'd rather see a different style of shirt every day. With "themed" weeks, if I like the theme/style, I might want to buy every shirt but can't afford to do it all in one week. If they're spread out, I am more likely to buy each one if they are sold on non consecutive days.

At the same time, "themed" weeks can be fun and a way to attract more people to the site. And with the variety of designs Tee Fury has come to print more recently, it would be hard to say I will like all the designs of a particular style/theme.
    220 weeks ago
    Interesting.

Next month seems to be turning out pretty varied as far as the schedule. two days this, two days that, weird one, three days that... we'll see how it goes. hard to measure if it helps to keep the audience interested.
    220 weeks ago
    Ack! Hector the lazy hummingbird! I $5'ed that mofo long ago on anothersite! Suweet!!!!
    220 weeks ago
    what are the last to words
    xo? gossip girl? lol
    220 weeks ago

Personally I find part of the fun of TeeFury to be coming and finding a different type of shirt, be that Star Wars or art or just some cool design. Theme weeks are good in moderation but they do take some of the excitement out of the process.
    220 weeks ago

I'm undecided on this, in some ways it helps build intrigue and interest especially I'm guessing of new visitors, and I do love the pictorial hints that we often get they really help to make me want to know exactly what the tees look like.

kungfumanchu said: Ack! Hector the lazy hummingbird! I $5'ed that mofo long ago on anothersite! Suweet!!!!

Just checked that out and there's a definate buy tomorrow!
    220 weeks ago
    I just looked up Hector the lazy hummingbird and it is a pretty cool short, but I'm witing to see what the gorilla shirt is going to look like.
    220 weeks ago
    I've seen the gorilla design. It's a spoofalicious of something that rhymes with Sing Thong.
    220 weeks ago
    What's the point of the wheel of fortune hint thing? (being a noob, sorry =P)
    220 weeks ago
    cxf2015 said: I just looked up Hector the lazy hummingbird and it is a pretty cool short, but I'm witing to see what the gorilla shirt is going to look like.

Found it. King Pong: http://emptees.com/tees/130521-king-pong
    220 weeks ago
    & here http://www.anothersite.com/submission/215321/King_Pong
    220 weeks ago
    silverdragon7298 said: What's the point of the wheel of fortune hint thing? (being a noob, sorry =P)

It was a hint that at first seems helpful but means that sometime in february there will be a grab bag!
    220 weeks ago
    great ever seen
    220 weeks ago
    kungfumanchu said:
    cxf2015 said: I just looked up Hector the lazy hummingbird and it is a pretty cool short, but I'm witing to see what the gorilla shirt is going to look like.

Found it. King Pong: http://emptees.com/tees/130521-king-pong

Thanks, I might actually buy that shirt.
    220 weeks ago
    And now it turns out today's shirt isn't king pong...
    220 weeks ago
    the last word, it could be a date...

but... i don't know if they put numbers in them.
    220 weeks ago
    I borrowed a shirt idea I saw on here for the dry erase board at work. Vegetarians keep ordering food with pancetta in it not knowing what it is.

Sorry the pic is so big, I don't know how to scale it.

picture590m.jpg