Back to forum
rss 223 weeks ago
hey guys, my dad was wondering if you will ever make shirts in 3xl sizes. He's kind of mad that I got some great tee that hes wanted (i.e. the r2 unit shirt, todays tee the anatomy of atat)
9Comments
    223 weeks ago
    I think it's pretty unlikely, unfortunately- I'm under the impression that the company that produces the blank shirts we use doesn't offer any sizing higher than 2XL.
    217 weeks ago
    The Alstyle 2XL tees are bigger than American Apparel 2XL tees. So if he almost fits in the AA 2XLs, he may fit in the 2XLs here.
    217 weeks ago
    KHAAAAAAAN.
    Guess my boyfriend will never be able to get a Tshirt here.
    I see SO many that I'd like to get him here, but have to go elsewhere to find him some unique T's.

Maybe in the future, when TeeFury gets bigger or something...
    Who knows.
    *sigh*
    216 weeks ago
    I know I would buy a lot more if there was a 3xl. I have gotten a few 2xl but had to stretch them out and they fit ok, not the best as a 3xl would.
    207 weeks ago
    I'd buy more if they offered a 3xl.

Also, a women's 2xl would be nice. I tend to shop more at Jinx because they have those sizes.
    207 weeks ago
    I second the need for women's 2XL, SO TIGHT!
    171 weeks ago
    I'm going to bump this older thread cause it's important. Definitely need 3x. I can fit in the 2x but they are a bit short for my liking. I take great care to wash them in cold water and hang dry them so they won't shrink.
    171 weeks ago
    I want to know who decided the women's shirts are really junoir's. Because I'm a woman... but Lordy, if I can squeeze into any of those. My 13 year old neice can, but that's about it.
    72 weeks ago
    I'd love to see a 4XL/5XL size option on here - I hate seeing the awesome shirts you have here, only to find I can't even wear your largest size!

I suppose, to be fair, I do need to lose weight...