Back to forum
rss 224 weeks ago
Hey everyone, i'm just learning how to use photoshop cs4 and don't know much about it yet. I'm just wondering if anyone could make a serenity or firefly based design (or maybe somethin Dr. Horrible related???). If you don't know what these are you need to google them. Since there are so many great artists on here i know at least one of you could make something cool from the show. If someone could it would amazing and i would have to buy like ten, for all my hardcore Joss Whedon friends. It's just a request, and if no one wants to it's all good with me, just i know there's got to be other fans on here like me! Haha and hopefully TeeFury would actually print it if one got submitted lol :P Thanks if anyone can!
22Comments
    224 weeks ago
    I'd be into that, Firefly is one of my favorite shows :)
    224 weeks ago
    Haha Firefly is one of, if not the best show ever made. I mean what show that gets canceled before the first season is even over gets a frickin Feature Film??? Joss Whedon is a genius and deserves to be in some hall of fame. And Fox needs to go dig itself a hole and die... (well not literally cuz then i wouldn't have House or 24 lol) Hopefully this thread can get enough interest that someone will make something!

(sorry for my lil tantrum but i still can't get over what fox did all these years later...)
    224 weeks ago
    I'd buy that for a dollar! Or well...9 dollars I guess in this case
    224 weeks ago
    haha i'd pay $20 for a good one...
    223 weeks ago
    Browncoats unite!

223 weeks ago
    "There's a special kind of hell for you. A kind for child molesters and people who talk in movies"... Best quote ever!

Still no one got interest in this???

Oh and i went out to BestBuy and there's a new Collectors Edition of Serenity! It's good.
    223 weeks ago
    I would love to see a firefly shirt and/or a dr. horrible one. Joss Whedon is a genius.
    223 weeks ago
    lol Joss Whedon is a god among men... to say the least.

I've found a few good shirts on the interwebs but nothing that screams "BUY ME!"... there are some cool things @ tfaw.com tho...
    223 weeks ago
    I got a pretty sweet Independent Patch for one of my jackets a while back. I can't find the site I got it from, but I found the same thing on Amazon...

Sorry, that was a little off-topic. Please, PLEASE make a Firefly shirt!
    222 weeks ago
    Haha i wants that! I wish there was more interest in this tho...
    222 weeks ago
    Well, it's not TeeFury but I've got some Whedon-centric tees over at Cafepress (I know CP overprices - I can't do anything about that, but they work in a pinch).

http://www.cafepress.com/HorribleLabcoat

http://www.cafepress.com/TeamAngelus
    222 weeks ago
    Saw one I LOVE at thinkgeek.com... "Curse your sudden but enivitable betrayal."

Plus, it has dinosuars on it. Sweetness.
    222 weeks ago
    firefly ftw. id pay ungodly sums of money for a firefly shirt xD
    222 weeks ago
    My new wallpaper for like EVER! lol

http://www.thescifiworld.net/img/wallpapers/various/firefly_02_1024x768.jpg
    222 weeks ago
    Anything Whedon would be AWESOME! Instant buy on my part.
    221 weeks ago
    Best shirt i've found so far! Just bought three for me and friends...

http://su.pr/1geHeU
    221 weeks ago
    I'd love a Shiny shirt!
    221 weeks ago
    petervz1 said: I'd love a Shiny shirt!

Like this one?

tumblr_kuwyufdKg21qzbhtvo1_400.jpg
    221 weeks ago
    Good thoughts and points to ponder :)
    220 weeks ago
    I am in for a Firefly shirt.
    220 weeks ago
    Unless said hypothetical shirt is printed on blah white, consider it hypothetically bought.
    219 weeks ago
    SO i guess this ain't gonna happen???? Oh well, i found a serenity shirt that is amazing and love it!