Back to forum
rss 223 weeks ago
Just for fun, I thought it might be neat to list my 5 favorite TeeFury shirts from this past year. It was tough to narrow down the list (and a bunch just missed the cut), but in no particular order here are my 5 faves:

My Own World by Kmeleon

Holy Indie Stickup! by Evanimal

Ampersand Pyramids by Mr Fancy Pants

Apparition of the Grouchy God by Aphte

Little Raccoons Tennis Club by YAWN

Anyone else want to list some favorites? Facebook has photo albums full of past designs to choose from.
15Comments
    223 weeks ago
    YAWN and Aphte! Great choices!
    223 weeks ago
    definitely love ampersand pyramids. wish the archive was there so I could look through and post my faves.
    223 weeks ago
    matt2kool said: definitely love ampersand pyramids. wish the archive was there so I could look through and post my faves.

ha, i saw that coming. but, if you are a true teefury fan, you should be able to just look through your closet.

Got a Aphte coming up later this month btw. A good un, IMO.

top_reece_invisible.jpg

bottom_superfly.jpg
    223 weeks ago
    I dont understand the ampersand love everyone has..can someone explain it to me please? lol..
    223 weeks ago
    jimiyo said:
    matt2kool said: definitely love ampersand pyramids. wish the archive was there so I could look through and post my faves.

ha, i saw that coming. but, if you are a true teefury fan, you should be able to just look through your closet.

I can most certainly do this, I'm just kinda lazy :P Don't you remember giving me a prize for having the most (or 2nd most but I don't count that guy cause he was counting ones he bought for other people) Tee fury shirts?!
    223 weeks ago
    jimiyo said:

Got a Aphte coming up later this month btw. A good un, IMO.

you just made my day!

And any Aphte is a good un :)

223 weeks ago
    I'd peruse all the great art and tell you my top 5, but the archive's gone.
    213 weeks ago
    I've perused all the shirts in the teefury facebook photos and decided on my top five (in no particular order)
    "lyrics are bottomless"
    "yetis love snowflakes"
    "RAAAAAAR!!!!!"
    "flying bears"
    and last but not at all least
    "extreme coffee"
    and if I wasn't doing this from my phone I would upload pictures as well :)
    202 weeks ago
    I have the last three on MJ's list and definitely love them. :)
    202 weeks ago
    I got the raccoon playing tennis in a grab bag. I don't understand why everyone likes it. What the obsession about? =P
    202 weeks ago
    It's a great shirt and there's a lot of people after it so if you're not a big fan you'll definately be able to trade/sell it and make someone that wants it happy.
    201 weeks ago
    Ayrebear said: I've perused all the shirts in the teefury facebook photos and decided on my top five (in no particular order)

"lyrics are bottomless"

"yetis love snowflakes"

"RAAAAAAR!!!!!"

"flying bears"

and last but not at all least

"extreme coffee"

and if I wasn't doing this from my phone I would upload pictures as well :)

I love you
    201 weeks ago
    My Own World is really great, I hope for similar styled things in the future.
    201 weeks ago
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I don't think i've ordered 5 shirts from Teefury yet but this is my current favorite
    201 weeks ago
    ^^
    just realized this was printed in 2010. Doh!