Back to forum
rss 312 weeks ago
Just wondering. I so have enought T-shirts but I love these one a day deals lol.
29Comments
    312 weeks ago
    yeh i saw somebody talkin ish about shirt.woot and how fury was better - all on the shirt blog - came over here to check it out and bought a fury shirt the next day - the designs are way better than the once a month woot stuff
    312 weeks ago
    Woot's still cool but so far I've really liked what I've seen from this site. The only thing about woot is I think the daily submissions there vary greatly in quality, and as of late the derby shirts that have won haven't really been for me. Designs are what make or break a t-shirt for me and so far they've had some great designs here, I guess we'll see if they can keep it up!
    312 weeks ago
    I found this through adderXYU's recommendation, whom I met through woot.
    312 weeks ago
    Me! Tiring a little of shirt woot's depressing deluge of olive, asphault, and brown (even on it's 'kawaii' cutesy stuff) and hoping to see a little color variety here. Time will tell I suppose (I see today is asphault and black).
    312 weeks ago
    I found this through woot, and have to say I'm much more excited, love the Thor design... just trying to find out what these are printed on to see if I'll order (if AA, 2x may be too tight for my liking) anyone know?
    312 weeks ago
    312 weeks ago
    I did. now after I saw that basically anyone could apply as an artist, I'm really tempted to design some shirts. argh.
    312 weeks ago
    Saw a reference by Adder and a link to Zenne's shirt from Mia3mom. Neat site! And congratulations to Zenne on her daily design!
    312 weeks ago
    I did, the quality of the submissions surpass anything on shirt.woot in my opinion. Great stuff!
    312 weeks ago
    +1. hey kstein, i got that coy fish shirt too
    312 weeks ago
    I found this from woot, someone recommended TeeFury, yesterday. :P
    312 weeks ago
    Hey Kitty! Glad you like your koi fish! I use the design as my avatar on a bunch of sites. :)
    312 weeks ago
    Found through Woot! They better watch their back, this is like going straight from elementary school to graduate school in the click of a mouse. Very impressive so far.
    312 weeks ago
    WELCOME WOOTERS!! Your support of the artists here is very appreciated! Thank you for making Tee Fury better!
    312 weeks ago
    I'm a Wooter as well but my sister actually told me about the site. I'm definitely liking the shirts here more than the woot shirts, they're much more artistic.
    312 weeks ago
    I am a wooter, but got a DBH newsletter with a link on top promoting this site.
    312 weeks ago
    Found this site through a banner in the woot forums and wanted to see Zenne's shirt. Great site!
    312 weeks ago
    Now that I think about it, that must have been after seeing jimiyo's shirt on Shirts on Sale - so they were my first intro.
    312 weeks ago
    I found this site through a recommendation on a shirt.woot.com thread. Still waiting for my first shirt to arrive. :)
    312 weeks ago
    Thanks for the shout out, heartluce, SoS appreciates the love.
    311 weeks ago
    SOS. Looks like you are one of the first customers at teefury! Let us know when your shirt arrives!
    311 weeks ago
    Been on shirt.woot since day one, and own dozens. I won't be going anywhere.

But I do like this site!
    311 weeks ago
    kstein -- can't wait to see it...will definitely let you know when my huge package of awesome "You're the TeeFuryist" welcome package arrives.

(wink wink, Layne)
    309 weeks ago
    I'm a Wooter of 13 awesome shirts and I managed to wander on over here via links and the posts of others.

Oh great, another shirt site to grow an addiction with. :D
    309 weeks ago
    I'm definitely a Wooter. I love that some of my favorite Woot derby artists are listed on the artist page and check every night at midnight to see if one of them is getting printed. The greats have a place to showcase here. Yea!!!

Another thing that I really like about Tee Fury is the fact that the artists maintain the rights to their design. Too cool!
  • Load More Comments