Back to forum
rss 299 weeks ago
Layne suggested that the last person to buy the tee of the day (causing it to sell out) should get a dead bird tee. I think it is a brilliant idea. Who's in?
54Comments
    299 weeks ago
    299 weeks ago
    I'm in. Love the dead bird. Loving Tee Fury! A free shirt would only add to the awesomeness!
    299 weeks ago
    I'll take a tee with a dead bird on it!
    299 weeks ago
    iWant!
    299 weeks ago
    I'm in... just as soon as i can order internationally :)
    299 weeks ago
    so layne is this happening or what?
    299 weeks ago
    Well - let me finish adding this dead bird to my tatoos and then we will order some tees with the dead bird and get this little fun project going ;) the only stipulation is if you are the Bird Killer then you must post your pic with you wearing the tee!
    299 weeks ago
    awesome and thanks
    299 weeks ago
    who's it gonna be tonight?!
    299 weeks ago
    Excellent idea! I'm in love with this site :) Simple, yet epic.
    299 weeks ago
    word.
    299 weeks ago
    That is a great idea.
    299 weeks ago
    If this comes to fruition, will it be retroactive?
    299 weeks ago
    Sure! Great Idea! - lets make it retroactive and celebrate all the bird killings in the history of the Fury!

I do have one small request from everyone - I need your help to figure out what our dead bird tee should look like - at first I thought black tee (since it's sinister) with white bird (since white is symbolic for purity and you killed it) - but then I thought to myself "Self, ask the people! the people will tell you!!"

So - here is what I would like to see - download the dead bird logo here:

Dead Bird Logo - Illustrator (CS 2)
    Dead Bird Logo - EPS
    Dead Bird Logo - PDF

Then post your color ways, ideas etc in this forum (post a flickr, photobucket link etc.) and then lets all discuss and pick which we like the best! sound good? post questions in this post please ;)
    299 weeks ago
    Not sure what kind of cost we're looking at here for getting these printed, but I'd suggest offering a choice of black-on-white or white-on-black to the recipient, if that's not too much of a cost issue.
    298 weeks ago
    How about a competition around that dead bird logo of yours ?
    298 weeks ago
    i like it as it is... simple and bold.
    rocko's suggestion of having a black-on-white and white-on-black options is a good one.
    298 weeks ago
    Such a wicked idea, this
    298 weeks ago
    I think the artist should get a dead bird tee too if it sells out.

Mainly because the first time I read this blog, I thought that was what you were tlking about, only upon a second reading did I notice you meant the last purchase.
    298 weeks ago
    That's a good idea Dann. Now everyone go buy my shirt so it sells out and I can get one. lol
    298 weeks ago
    That's a good idea, dann.
    298 weeks ago
    I'd love to buy one of these dead bird shirts--or even a living bird shirt--when you find time to print them up.
    298 weeks ago
    great idea. I would definitely buy one.

but I personally like the bird logo found on the site rather than the "dead bird".
    298 weeks ago
    But that loses all the secret special meaning of the coveted dead bird shirt!
    298 weeks ago
    i love the idea. it would be so difficult for me to get a dead birdie shirt cause i would be too nervous that the shirt i was to order would be sold out if i waited!

i love the idea of the black shirt with the white bird. maybe a thick white outline of the bird and maybe a red x for the eye...just cause i heart red. heh
  • Load More Comments