Back to forum
rss 241 weeks ago
Hi,
I stumbled across an archive of shirts from previous days not too long ago, and can't seem to find it again. I'd like to look at it to see what shirts I've missed and contact the artists of the ones I like to see if I can get a shirt made from one of their designs.

Any help is very much appreciated.
74Comments
    241 weeks ago
    Not sure whats going on looks like they might have removed the link..
    241 weeks ago
    yeap, the archive link is removed and unfortunaltely it was (imho) one of the best functions of this shop. @teefury: can you tell us why...
    241 weeks ago
    I agree, I loved looking through the archives
    241 weeks ago
    Just wanted to put my support in for the archive feature. It was really good to look back, as well as a motivational tool for checking teefury daily, because I got angry with myself for missing out on the cool shirts
    241 weeks ago
    I hope this wasn't a permanent change. The URL it used to be at (http://teefury.com/archive) no longer works as well.
    241 weeks ago
    Yeah without the archive I would have never bought a single tshirt on here, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. It made it clear that it was worth looking on here each day, and I've bought 12 tees of here so far!
    241 weeks ago
    i loved the archive dearly and want it back more than my ex-wife (she was a LOOKER!)
    241 weeks ago
    simwells said: Yeah without the archive I would have never bought a single tshirt on here, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. It made it clear that it was worth looking on here each day, and I've bought 12 tees of here so far!

I agree with this 100%

I told a co-worker about the website today and wanted to show him the shirt I bought. You made me look like an idiot by removing the Archive!

It was a great feature and should be re-implemented ASAP.
    241 weeks ago
    wow. almost a year ago exactly, The Dead Bird was closed. It served as the TeeFury archives before the TeeFury archives.

unhappy anniversary :(

241 weeks ago
    Aw, not cool.
    241 weeks ago
    deleting the archive is a terrible idea.
    241 weeks ago
    yeah... wanted to chime in about how much I miss the archive. It was great to look through. I've introduced this site to a few friends by saying "Oh you've got to check out this awesome design!". Removing the archive (no offense) is a STUPID decision and should be corrected ASAP.
    241 weeks ago
    Archive!
    241 weeks ago
    Bring it back!
    241 weeks ago
    please.
    241 weeks ago
    thats lame. bring it back. its great for advertising the quality of designs sold here
    241 weeks ago
    seriously, bring the archive back. the only reason why i started going on teefury everyday in the first place was because i saw the wonderful designs in the archives. otherwise, i would have just written this site off as just another tshirt site.
    241 weeks ago
    I'm hoping that they just took the archive down for maintenance or something... otherwise, that totally socks!
    241 weeks ago
    i was just looking for it! what gives? :(
    241 weeks ago
    I love the archive; it's what persuaded me to buy my first shirt (just last week)!
    241 weeks ago
    I was wondering what happened :( I was going to link a friend to one of the old shirts too. /sigh
    241 weeks ago
    yo tee fury. what's the dillio
    241 weeks ago
    So I definitely wasn't the only one who noticed.

Maybe TeeFury will hear our pleas and bring it back.
    241 weeks ago
    Yeah, I often check the archives to see if I've accidentally missed a day and when I tried to today I noticed that it's gone. No fair. The archives are really a reason to visit every day, because you see all the awesome designs you've missed! Whenever I miss one it's always one I'd have wanted, somehow.
    241 weeks ago
    Plz bring it back, i try to check everyday but sometimes can't with out the archive i wont know what i missed there fore never buy grab bags again.
  • Load More Comments