Back to forum
rss 228 weeks ago
I will love if tee fury will introduce a point sytems
for every t-shirt you buy. for example after x point you could one for free :P

Omg I just bought more t-shirt!!
guhji
10Comments
    228 weeks ago
    beautiful idea. i love the lure of the possibility of free stuff.
    228 weeks ago
    Yay for possible free stuff, don't think anyone would complain at anything free. Be interesting if it wasn't necessarily just a free tee though, maybe something a bit different for people buying loads of tees.
    228 weeks ago
    I just bought more and realize that my wallet is crying but I am checking the mail everyday XD

anyone else would love the point system?
    228 weeks ago
    I think this would be a neat thing to do, maybe not a free t...but...like, a coupon or something? or they could give you something else, I dunno, but it's a cool ideal.
    228 weeks ago
    Maybe a print of one of the designs. And the only way to get a print would be by buying tons of shirts.
    227 weeks ago
    How about having the ponts go toward grab bags?
    227 weeks ago
    Everybody loves the prospect of free stuff, even if it does come from a point system. But the fact is they're already providing extremely high quality (structurally and artistically) shirts at below Wal*Mart prices. There is also the fact that they have to pay the designer 1$ from every tee sold. I'm not saying they're not making a profit and can't afford to let a free tee go every now and again through such a system, it's just less likely or necessary.
    226 weeks ago
    Your point is quite valid, especially since shirts are given away as prizes anyway.
    226 weeks ago
    The point system in my opinion will make people buy more stuff to get those points, work for me on other website :P
    226 weeks ago
    i like the idea