Back to forum
rss 230 weeks ago
Hey guys!

Quick question, I'm a big fan of the Alstyle shirts that Teefury (once again-yay!) prints on, and I was wondering if you guys know of any other good shirt sites that also print on the Alstyle blanks.

Thanks for your time!
5Comments
    230 weeks ago
    Teextile recently switched from AA to AlStyle.
    230 weeks ago
    Wow, that's awesome news. I can't find where this is confirmed on the site though. They just say that they print on "%100 cotton" shirts. Do you know this for a fact?
    230 weeks ago
    Teextile began scaling back the complexity of their print jobs due to the costs associated with larger screenprints and high color counts. In an effort to bring back these more complex prints without raising the price of the shirts, they needed to cut costs somewhere. They did so by ditching the more expensive American Apparel in favor of a different brand - which came down to a choice between Tultex and AlStyle - and was eventually discussed and voted on by the community.

As expected, not everyone was happy about the switch, and there's even a push to bring AA back by raising funds via selling ad space, or implementing an option to order AA at a slight premium.
    230 weeks ago
    Thanks for the info.
    228 weeks ago
    Hello Everyone

I print on Allstyle T shirts, I been using for them for sometime and their shirts are best in regards to fit and their preshrunk aswell.

http://www.izzipop.com