Back to forum
rss 229 weeks ago
I want to buy it,but when try to search for my country for address,it wasn't there.
7Comments
    229 weeks ago
    We ship all over the world! Here is our current list of countries we ship to - if you see your country on the list then we ship there ;) If we don't then please send us an email at [email protected] and we will see what we can do.
    229 weeks ago
    The comment above was a quote, i don't work here :)
    229 weeks ago
    We had to suspend Malaysia from our shipping list. There was an increased amount of fraudulent orders coming out of the country.
    163 weeks ago
    Had to sign up to VPost just so I could buy a tee. A hassle I could do without!
    163 weeks ago
    Another problem. I wanted to put the shipping address as my VPost address but when it came to billing address, it says to "enter billing address as it appears on your credit card statement." So since I can't choose Malaysia either I still can't use VPost. Which kinda smurfs. All that hassle and nothing to show for it. At least you guys could've told us in advance that if our country isn't available from the list, we can just forget it.
    163 weeks ago
    Your shipping and billing addresses can be different. The y don't need to be the same.

So there shouldn't be a problem unless you still couldn't choose Malaysia.
    163 weeks ago
    No 'Malaysia' available in the 'Countries' drop-down menu, sir.