Back to forum
rss 230 weeks ago
So, I got a package from Teefury today, and I just assumed I'd forgotten that I'd ordered another shirt. Instead, there were two battery operated heated vests (Medium and Large, neither of which are near my size) and no explanation as to why they were on my doorstep. Did I win a contest? Does Teefury know something I don't about an approaching nuclear winter? Am I part of some blind test group?

This is the vest in question: http://www.presentsformen.co.uk/product-PFM-Body-Glow-Heated-Waistcoat-6992/
5Comments
    230 weeks ago
    If this isn't a joke, please email [email protected] with order number, photos of product/packaging received.

Our fulfillment facilities doesn't house any products beyond t-shirts and we have not run any "contests" for such a product.

Thanks
    230 weeks ago
    Hahaha, that's so super weird.
    229 weeks ago
    Hmmmm. Are you sure this is not a marketing ploy? Don't think a battery operated heated vest would fit into our bags let alone two.
    229 weeks ago
    It's not a TeeFury bag, it's an Eddie Bauer bag. Upon closer inspection, it looks like someone cut off the label and taped it to this package. I haven't heard back from the service guys about it yet.
    229 weeks ago
    wow! if you do not like it, send it to me hehe