Back to forum
rss 313 weeks ago
Hey all,

While we're not officially attached or anything, Shirts on Sale tracks daily t-shirt sales from Shirt.Woot, Shirt a Day, The Ryde, Uneetee and now Tee Fury. Until Tee Fury gets their feed together, feel free to sign up for ours to get "Your daily dose of t-shirt deals!"

10Comments
    313 weeks ago
    Did I forget to mention that we feature other t-shirt sales and coupons as well?
    312 weeks ago
    Trying for some free traffic?

I never use RSS feeds and know little about them.
    312 weeks ago
    Cool. Thanks SoS!
    312 weeks ago
    Sure, free traffic never hurts ;) and we're offering a service that's well aligned with what's going on here.

Don't worry about not using RSS, he above link offers an e-mail option as well -- just don't blame us if some of the tees we feature are sold out by the time you get to read about them.

Of course, you could always just stop by around midnight EST to see what's up as well...
    312 weeks ago
    So that means today's Batman shirt was the first to show up on that feed? Can't wait for you guys to get your own feed.

Cheers!
    312 weeks ago
    mm thanks for the info but the title is deceiving :)
    312 weeks ago
    I don't quite get how the title is deceiving. We're really not trying anything underhanded here. The post was appropriately placed as the first in the "promote" category of these forums.

This here's a totally new community and needs a little help getting on its feet. We like what Tee Fury's got going on and want to do what we can to keep it chugging along.

Of course, if you don't want the extra daily t-shirt sales and coupons we offer, you could always subscribe to our Tee Fury only RSS feed.
    312 weeks ago
    I don't quite get how the title is deceiving. We're really not trying anything underhanded here. The post was appropriately placed as the first in the "promote" category of these forums.

This here's a totally new community and needs a little help getting on its feet. We like what Tee Fury's got going on and want to do what we can to keep it chugging along.

Of course, if you don't want the extra daily t-shirt sales and coupons we offer, you could always subscribe to our Tee Fury only RSS feed.
    312 weeks ago
    Guess that's what happens when you accidentally click the "add your comment" button twice. Where's the delete option!?
    312 weeks ago
    sent you guys a email :)