Back to forum
rss 231 weeks ago
Great news! TeeFury has improved the quality of t-shirt that we print on! For all of our faithful and VERY patient customers that have been anxiously awaiting this news, we are pleased to announce that TeeFury is now printing exclusively on the Alstyle 1701 for all men's shirts! This tee is a great quality 100% ringspun cotton shirt that is not too slim fitting and not too boxy. Thanks again to all TeeFurians for your patience!

And to those who couldn't tell the difference in the tees, or didn't care either way, we love you too!
43Comments
    231 weeks ago
    yayy!! thank you for this great news, jimiyo!
    231 weeks ago
    Happy Happy Joy Joy!!
    231 weeks ago
    HUZZAH!!!

sweetness, and much appreciated!!! This is what makes TeeFury so great. Listening and responding to it's faithful customers. I promise to buy many, many more T's from here on out!

:D
    231 weeks ago
    what do you use for the women's shirts?
    231 weeks ago
    WORD!

thanks Tee Fury. thanks for listening and taking action.
    231 weeks ago
    Thank you for making this announcement. Now I won't hesitate if I ever see a design I like.....
    231 weeks ago
    And thank you for listening to your customers requests!
    231 weeks ago
    Awesome, I can buy shirts again.

Also, does this mean if we make a large angry thread we can get the Star Wars shirts to go away too?
    231 weeks ago
    does this mean that the male shirts will feel more like the womens shirts comfortwise?
    231 weeks ago
    Yeah, what's the case with women's shirts? "Not too slim fitting" makes it sound like there isn't a women's option... that would not be cool. I loved the cut of the women's shirt before.
  • image zipper
    231 weeks ago
    yoha_ahoy said: Yeah, what's the case with women's shirts? "Not too slim fitting" makes it sound like there isn't a women's option... that would not be cool. I loved the cut of the women's shirt before.

Women's shirts have not changed and will still be the same tees you've enjoyed all along :)
    231 weeks ago
    Yay! Thanks. :)
    231 weeks ago
    mrwednesday said: Awesome, I can buy shirts again.

Also, does this mean if we make a large angry thread we can get the Star Wars shirts to go away too?

Nope!
    Because there would be no majority against them!
    231 weeks ago
    FYI I'd pay more money for slim fit tees.

*cough*

231 weeks ago
    Finally! I can start considering purchases here again! I was holding out for the change back...now that the change has happened, I'm back. :)
    231 weeks ago
    Beaut.
    231 weeks ago
    YES
    231 weeks ago
    if it ain't broke, don't fix it......
    that's what i say...

-people vs. radio
    231 weeks ago
    Great News!!
    231 weeks ago
    I WILL BUY TEES AGAIN!
    231 weeks ago
    Nice... now I can buy from Tee Fury again!!!
    231 weeks ago
    This is very good, I'd been put off by the 50/50 shirts.
    231 weeks ago
    Good news. Thank you Teefury.

Now are these the same t's that you initially used? Because I would describe those as "slim-fit".
    231 weeks ago
    This is a step up, but I'd still kill for an American Apparel option. For a couple extra bucks, it's well worth the quality jump.
    231 weeks ago
    This is good news. I had sworn off buying because of the shirt style.
  • Load More Comments